Re: [AUM] Calgary Police fail one year old girl

  • Spence
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
      Yea, men don't get justice anywhere in the west. The west Doesn't deserve
      our participation. We should give our efforts only to aid pro-men causes.

      Best Regards

      Spence
      -----------------------
      ['Imagination is more powerful than knowledge', Einstein] So imagine making
      a difference and showing other men what to do.
      07756932669 Send a text.
      From: Advocate <male6@...>

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
          i like the term
          On 7/1/2012 10:59 AM, zoarwalker2@... wrote:
          Kanuckistan.

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
            I don't know how this got posted, but I did not do it. Good one, though; wish I had...

            Eric "zoarwalker"

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
              Where does it refer to?

              And hi Earl.

              Best Regards

              Spence
              -----------------------

                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                  Perhaps I posted it here   I got "Kanuckistan" from a Canadian MRA known as "outdoors."   He posted it on another men's rights board and it seemed like a good description for the Misandry of Kanuckistan.

                  I'm still disappointed that I didn't make their official government hate list of men's Internet sites and personalities that they published a few years ago.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                    Lol, but seriously bro- keep out of the gov's sights. Keep away from them.
                    ['when the government's corrput- good me go into hiding.'- Solomon].....
                    You're doing great work bro- don't stick your head up too far above the
                    parapet.

                    Best Regards

                    Spence
                    -----------------------

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                      lol, nor in UKistan. lol. I'm likeing this. lol.

                      Best Regards

                      Spence
                      -----------------------

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                        Hey Eric, good to see you man.

                        I've got my Access Diploma [access into uni] and my bachelors degree. lol,
                        Spence has letters after his name. lol.

                        Best Regards

                        Spence
                        -----------------------

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                          Good to see you too, Spence. Hanging in there?

                          Eric

                          In a message dated 7/1/2012 4:25:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rights4men.immediately2@... writes:
                          Hey Eric, good to see you man.

                        • zoarwalker2@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                            Get back your thunder about the Blue Gun Thugs and Feminazis. That will get their attention again!

                            Eric

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                              Yea doing cool, bro. I've got a job to start on Thursday, so I'm excited and
                              happy. Like after all of that uni work and the lecturers shouting at you and
                              stuff it's nice to get out and make some cash.

                              Good to see you bro. What you been up to?

                              Best Regards

                              Spence
                              -----------------------

                              Message 14 of 18 , Jul 5, 2012
                                From this report it seems that there was no threat against the children so the title here is misleading. Surely the focus should be the injustice against the father, not the children.

                                There's no doubt that the police did act very unjustly. Cops, as everyone should know, are the kind of people that will very willingly do evil things when they're socially approved. In nowadays, it seems as if this crap against men is socially approved. That attitude is probably the hardest thing we have to deal with. To combat it we must not be afraid to stick up for other men as men.

                                Andrew Usher
                              • Advocate
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jul 5, 2012
                                  Andrew; the title is valid as the police did nothing, their instructions are issued by legislation through the Family Protection Act.

                                  As you point out; doing evil against men is socially approved; what is not socially approved is doing evil to children.
                                  The focus is on children.

                                  From this report it seems that there was no threat against the children so the title here is misleading. Surely the focus should be the injustice against the father, not the children.

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jul 5, 2012
                                    --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Advocate <male6@...> wrote:

                                    > Andrew; the title is valid as the police did nothing, their instructions
                                    > are issued by legislation through the Family Protection Act.

                                    The title 'Calgary Police fail one year old girl' refers to what police did, not why they did it. This isn't just nitpicking, because ...

                                    > As you point out; doing evil against men is socially approved; what is
                                    > not socially approved is doing evil to children.
                                    > The focus is on children.

                                    This prejudice does more harm than good, though obviously I'm not in favor of 'doing evil to children'. The obsessive focus on the good of the children ends up blowing things out of proportion and harming adults (and therefore, indirectly harming children in some cases) more than it can help children. In a perfect world we could entrust the government to raise children - in the real world we can't, for just this reason.

                                    Andrew Usher