Re: [AUM] Re: Letter Published, Can the pity party

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 9, 2012
      Earl said..." I agree with you but that is not the reality we are facing; what can we do to redirect the idea process?"

      That's the trick alright.  It wouldn't be so hard to explain if we weren't going up against irrational and hysterical females with tons of power and their mangina enablers.  I explain that mandated sexual equality essentially makes the State THE religion.  While the Catholic Church tries to protect it;s turf with the separation of Chuch and State over contraception they have given away the store by not addressing "mandated sexual equality".  Maybe that is because they are a part of the State and one of the first institutions to monopolize and monitize for themselves the underlying human organizational methods of kinship (see Fukuyama's "Origins of Political Order").  This is also a critical social libertarian issue that the Libertarians don't address because no one addresses feminism.  That's our job.

      Tom

      From: Advocate <male6@...>
      To: aum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 8:51 AM

      This whole issue of the birth control has nothing to do with birth control but demonstrating power of control...
      Once the issue is paid for then they will go on to other issues; like having tampons covered by health care providers!!!

      But then again it is interesting that the men';s groups are challenging their right rather than saying men want equality to the issue, but first we need a birth control pill....

      On 3/8/2012 3:35 AM, k_over_hbarc wrote:

      This whole 'issue' of birth control has been nothing but a 'pity party' for women. Sadly this is what the Left think is the most pressing issue now!

      When a woman's activist blatantly lies before Congress, Rush Limbaugh criticises her for it, and then only he gets attacked. That's where we're at right now with the media. It's sickening.

      Andrew Usher

      --
      Live for nothing; die for something

      --
      Live for nothing; die for something
    • Advocate
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 9, 2012
        Agree Andrew. But we should also see a birth control pill for men to be equally developed before both are provided free.

        On 3/9/2012 4:30 AM, k_over_hbarc wrote:

        --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:

        > Fuck equality. Â That is the scam and lie that got us into this mess. Â Men and women are too unequal by nature to make them equal. Â That should be the business of the culture and market, not the law.

        Well I know the frustration but the concept of equality really is necessary in the law. Besides if we abandoned it our opponents can still use it to demand women's rights.

        On this issue specifically I tend to think birth control should not be covered by insurance. But if it is I see no problem insisting that men be covered as equally as possible. What about condoms, by the way? I don't see anyone demanding free condoms from doctors; heh, maybe guys would just be too embarrassed to ask!

        Andrew Usher

        --
        Live for nothing; die for something
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 9, 2012
          I'll vouch for Andrew.

          Many mra's are going the equality route.  It's a waste of time and we need to be consistent and be libertarian on this issue.  Somebody has to do the heavy work of the future.

          Tom

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 9, 2012
            Tom; equality does not mean equal.
            How does a libertarian describe the differences and similarities between men and women?
            Men do the heavy work and woman bare foot and prego in the kitchen?