Re: Happy New Year

  • Bob Allen
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2012
      Happy New Year to all you men.

      Bob hoisted a glass of Old Crow, Kentucky straight shooting fluid, about 10 PM (Pacific coast time.  UT-8) and went to bed.    We woke up at Midnight when some of my neighbors began shooting into the air in celebration.  The neighbors hearabouts are always practicing with their arms.

      Seattle Seahawks football team is playing the Arizona Cardinals today at 1:15 PM Pacific time.  That would be 9:15 PM in London.  Its their last regular season game.  After today they hang up their spike shoes and take a few months off until next season begins practice next summer.      www.seahawks.com  Go Seahawk!

      American Football has a month of playoffs between the winning teams in each division.  That ends the first week of February.   Somewhere around the first of March professoinal Baseball teams begin training in Florida or Arizona where the weather is good that time of year.  2012 should be a very good year.

      Happy New Year and Blessings to all
      Bob

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2012
        Happy New Year Bob and All!  Go Bills...well, in this new year at least.

        Tom

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 2, 2012
          Greetings to Spence and all good MEN.

          Unfortunately the Seahawks lost in overtime yesterday.   That's the end of their season.  A few playoff games left for the champion teams and then we have to get buy with some fill in games in a gym until spring baseball turnouts.

          Don't let "Advocate" worry good men.  He suffers from emotional trauma because of his personal experiences at the hands of misandrist cows and their government lackeys.   We good men can cut him some slack until he recovers.

          May you all prosper and succeed in 2012 in whatever endeavors you undertake.

          Blessings
          Bob

          Catch more of The World according to Bob at: http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 2, 2012
            Yeah Bob, my  Buffalo Bills lost too.  They were up 21 zip and ended up losing 21 to 49.  Ain't that somethin?

            I missed Advocate's problem.  I hope he is getting well.  God knows those damn feminists kill off some of us every year.

            Tom

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 2, 2012
              Hey boob,
              You are wrong again; so far you scored better than the Seahawks; they win the occasional game but you are a total loss to humanity and to my cat.

              I suffer from the experience of men sitting in their own gases doing nothing put adding to the levels of green house gases; I would rather pass time with a misandrist woman suffering pms than have to hear you again!!

              You have nothing to add but garbage; and I have enough of that around.

              boob you are useless other than making noise that only you enjoy

              --
              Live for nothing; die for something
            • Spence
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 3, 2012
                Lol, go Bills and happy new year.

                Best Regards

                Spence
                -----------------------

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 3, 2012
                  Hi Bob

                  I missed all of that [busy visiting people] but that would have been a Great
                  game to watch. Like 9.15pm is a nice time to tune in at.

                  Rugby and cricket also take take time of per year. Not sure when it is for
                  the rugby but the cricket normally takes the winter off. Saying that, though
                  the South African teams play for the rest of the year so it's all year round
                  for me.

                  Best Regards

                  Spence
                  -----------------------

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 3, 2012
                    Ha!  So there boob.

                    Tom

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 3, 2012
                      Tom are you teasing Bob, or what's going on there?

                      Best Regards

                      Spence
                      -----------------------

                      --- On Mon, 1/2/12, Bob Allen wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=bobx23456@...

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 8, 2012
                        The Pittsburgh Steelers are playing the Denver Broncos today at 4:30 Eastern US time, 9:30 UK time

                        Instead of arguing and calling names at other bro's why don't we all sit down and watch the game, hoist a glass of beer together, and chill out a little.  "Bro's before ho's."

                        Go Steelers!

                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 8, 2012
                          Cool, Bob. Tks.

                          Best Regards