Fathers Rights Manual

  • George McCasland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      For those of you who make use of the fathers rights educational manual, you may have noticed that two weeks ago the formatting went haywire. I’ve spent the last 18 days redoing the html coding. Check it out and let me know if you see any mistakes. While I was at it, I added some new material, though much of it relates to dealing with teenagers. Naturally, it is free for anyone to read and use. Sign the guest book and leave a comment.
      George R. McCasland