Educational Manual

  • George McCasland
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 250 Bytes
    Just want to remind to everyone that I have an Education Manual that is free to access and use, which teaches fathers how to be better prepared in dealing with the here and now issues of their individual cases. There is nothing to buy, with the only requirement to “Pay It Forward”. There are literally millions of fathers out there wallowing in the current family system, without direction, and seemingly without hope. Tell them to join this group, and give them the link to the manual to learn from.

    Remember, men in general tend to be a little fatalistic about these issues, so you may need to talk to a female in their lives to drag them in. That can be his mother, sister, girlfriend, second spouse, and even an adult daughter who recognizes what is being done to her father. Over the last two decades, I have been contacted by more women who knew a father going through these issues, then the fathers themselves.

    I spend upwards of 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, checking questions posted on Q&A sites like Yahoo! Answers, as well as blogs, addressing these issues. The vast majority are posted by women who know a father having trouble. We need to be daily reaching out and yanking these men into the movement.

    So, make use of the manual, leave any comment or suggestions in the Guest Book, and post it to your Facebook page for others to see. Don’t forget to also post a link to this group in your Facebook page on occasion.
    George R. McCasland
    http://divpat.org/EducationalManual

    My Facebook Page

    Home:
    Indian Meadows Nursing Center
    6505 W. 103rd Street, Room 219B
    Overland Park, KS 66212
  • George McCasland
    Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2011
      Please note there is a problem with the Educational Manual, not a major one, but a royal pain in the butt for me.

      Squidoo, in their infinite wisdom, decided to remove all "Page Breaks" from lenses that are created by people with less than 50 published lenses. As the manual has ten sections, with various subsections, I created ten lenses, using page breaks for the subcategories, such as Recording Conversations in the Getting Started section of the manual.

      All the material is still there, but the URL links are now not working so well. Instead of going directly to the article, it is simple going to the beginning of the "Getting Started" section, and then you have to scroll down to the material.

      I will be fixing all the URLs, of which there are over 200, as soon as I figure out what the new links are because of this change. That means scanning through Squidoo page source codes to find them.

      This is going to take me some time, so if you click on a link, and it does not go to what you were looking for, just scroll down, you will find it.

      I will try to get things fixed as fast as I can, but it could take a week, as I also have to add Table of Contents to all the sections and categories.
      George R. McCasland