FINCA charity

  • MrMtnHiker
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Mission and focus on women

      The mission of FINCA International is to provide "financial services to the world's lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs, build assets, and improve their standard of living".[4] Today, FINCA's mission reaches out to over 740,000 clients worldwide. In an ambitious push forward, it aims to expand its outreach to over one million clients by the end of 2010.[9]

      The premise of its mission is to have a systematic and generational impact on poverty by making business loans available to poor women on a massive scale.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FINCA_International#Mission_and_focus_on_women
    • Miguel Ghobangieno
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        The spokeswomen and men for these things were saying how it would allow women to escape bad husbands, and it would help prevent the young marraige of girls. These people are taking concrete steps to help women and hurt the men of the few "traditional" societies still around. I hope they get necklaced, but that won't happen: most men are good people and support women's freedoms. Most religions today support these kinds of things (including most islamic sects), so they have no backing to fight back except for their feelings.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
          <<< The spokeswomen and men for these things were saying how it would allow women to escape bad husbands, and it would help prevent the young marraige of girls. >>>

          It's the lesbian agenda. Amy interference between a male and female relation is what they do. The devil's work in the beginning, it's what they continue.

          Larry