Re: The American Practice of Breeching Boys

  • MrMtnHiker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi my good friend from the land of Aus. I'm sorry, I did not meant anything derogatory about your mother personally, please forgive me.

      I meant there is a cultural sickness in the West in how women in general are so ignorant of the importance and significance of a healthy gender dichotomy.

      Because men are clueless (or could care less) to lead women as they should it seems women are raised with no appreciation of this. From there the feminists encourage all women to challenge and question gender dichotomy and that's why we see behavior like this, this thinking on the part of mothers and sisters that it's "cute" to feminize a young male.

      It's unheard of for fathers and brothers to do this to young males.

      Larry