Re: Man is the Head of Woman

  • djour8142
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2010
      Tom,
      Grow a pair.
      Men are the head of the women. If you cannot be the head of your women you are a wimp.

      As for men being the head of the woman as a failure, you are wrong. Men as the head of women is not of the world but is of God and Christians. Many a Christian organization is currently flourishing and doing quite well with women in obedience. There is harmony and purity in it and those orgs. have a much better life than do you and your worldy thinking.

      Our founding fathers had their womehn under obedience.

      It is just the wimp and whipped men of today that are still sucking on the tit and letting women rule over them.

      Cut the umbilical and the apron strings and become a man, Tom.

      ...I am Bishop David...

      --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:

      > Oh give me a break.  I can read the Bible too about how to advance by killing everyone in the village.  Why not focus on that or some other item in the Bible?  Why not study anthropology to find all this out in better and more objective detail?  Plus I have read the New Testament...well, except for Paul, and there's nothing in the main gospels of relevance on this.
      > This whole "Head of women" thing and using the Bible is bullshit!  Even as a strategy it has repeatedly failed.
      > Here we are beating men over the head with this stuff while it is already in their nature to be "Head of women".  We are making them feel guilty for no reason and using a strategy that has failed for centuries.  Would Jesus want us to continue in htis fashion when we are already politically and culturally slaves to women?
      > Tom

    • MrMtnHiker
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2010
        <<< Men as the head of women is not of the
        world but is of God and Christians. >>>

        I would add that the headship of women is evident worldwide in all cultures as natural and innate, in the Middle East and Asia especially. It is normal, it is natural, it is how the world works.

        There is a differance though in the Christian belief about this and that of the world: The Christian is commanded to head his wife in love. You have to read and know Paul's letters in the bible to see it spelled out.

        Reading the old testament shows the Patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Kind David) headed their wives as any normal, loving man would. You have to read these things things with a heart for God's ways, you have to be seeking God with all your heart. And, as the bible tells us, you have to be born again to get on the road to real understanding about this loving headship that the Lord.

        Men that want to know about this have to delve into it, not just go off of ignorant initial impressions that think the bible is about killing, when it isn't, it is about loving. No one can twist the bible and say it is not about love if they really have gotten into it and know it.

        In the New Testament we see that in the church age men were told to repent of sin, turn from the world, BELIEVE IN THE LORD (believe in your heart, believe His WORD) and receive Him as Lord of their life. All I can tell anyone is, in spite of my shortcomings, this is what I endeavored to do and this is what transformed my life and gave me understanding.

        If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
        -- James 1:5

        Now for the "practical man" who sees advances coming from small political gains here and there to eventually make real progress, and that may indeed be a method that works to gain ground. However if he is so "Westernized" at heart and does not see that importance of the social acceptance of the restoration of (a literal) headship of men over their wives and families then his end goal will stop short of actually ending this insanity, leaving the foot of feminism in the door.

        Larry

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2010
          Ha!  Look who needs to "grow a pair".  But before doing so maybe it owuld be even better if you got a brain!

          You misunderstood anyway.  I'm saying that God made us "head of woman", which means we are that way no matter what demogogue asshole Christian comes along to whip us with that fact.

          Dig?

          Tom

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1, 2010
            "Leaving a foot in the door for feminism" is definitely a huge problem we all should be cognizant of and where ultimately God can only help us.

            It's this "natural state" that is important in our early fight against feminism.  Yes, it is cross cultural with plenty of other evidence in science, but it is something most of us knows automatically.  We do it without thinking we're doing it.  It's the feminists that want us to think this is not automatic or natural and they do everything they can to suppress this idea.  Watch what they do in the social sciences.  Look at what they did with Sociobiology and later Evolutionary Psychology.

            Then we have Bishop David here touting what everyone knows hasn't worked and actually doing the feminists work here in making us think this isn't automatic.  Sometimes I wonder which counter insurgents we have to worry more about, the feminists or the Christian fundy's.  I'm serious about this.  We need to be vigilant.  Many of us are Christian and very vulnerable to somenoe saying they represent our faith.  We are more vulnerable to that than to feminist counter insurgents.  Don't think for a second that the feminists don't know that and history has shown they have used fundy's for their purpose, or at least fundy's who either don't know their games or are actively working for the feminists.

            The Second Great Awakening in America in the early 1800's created and used feminism.  Now fundy's accept first wave feminism as if it were God's word.

            To not know history is to repeat it.

            Tom