Im Continued to be tortured, humiliated, persecuted, hounded due to and for my views on Color, Gender, Social, Religious and Political Aspects and Stands

  • Imran Majeed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010

      Plz See This im reproducing it from one of my conversations at face book:

      "
      and by the way just after the post of my above comment on Dec.27 2009 (before Tue.'s later posting) i was hounded, terorised and later detained earlier by some self claiming agency personnel and later police almost immediately and they later also chained me and put together with another suspect arrested...since last almost one year it was for the ... See Morefourth or may be fifth time they detained me at Aabpara Police Station having earlier also detained me at Kohsar Police Station...a no. of times...it started in a very orchestrated and deliberate way almost one year back by one Shakeel Satti of Margalla Police Station who also beat me up without any valid reasons and tried to hound and terrorize me a no. of times even later...and im only now bringing it up because last day i was again beaten by some goons and games that have been built around me since a long time now...

      so my torture, humiliation, persecution, hounding, cornering, neutralizing and seemingly invisible chaining and enslavement continues since a long time now in terms of my life, liberty, happiness, SOCIAL, GENDER, COLOR, ECONOMICS, RELIGIOUS aspects of them....i now demand from relevant state and social and political authorities to take notice and provide me with adequate security and space and commensurate opportunities or i ask the world outside Pakistan to take notice and let me leave this country once and for all...something i have nevr really wanted...

      and by the way they chained me by putting handcuffs and then tying it with a pole and making me (and that other boy who was disable as to his tongue as he could not talk ) sit on the stars to that basement of the police station...

      and games are continued to be built, orchestrated, linked and perpetrated in myriad of ways around me ...."

      and by the way since i lost my mobile since more than six months i can only contact with anyone via email or phone from a PCO or from someone's mobile phone on request...living without shelter and residence without any blanket or pillow or adequate cover from cold for last more than about three months on benches, on sideways no proper work no real opportunities...no commensurate and appreciable and relevant jobs and positions for me while this society has such and such sorts of people that we all know in all cadres from top to bottom be it private or public sector or anyother...and persecution continues to be unleshed in one form or another as t has been happening since my childhood...and ther is ethnic elements too in this besides what i have covered above....