Anyone around? Just say hi.

  • Spencer Mewha
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
      Anyone around? Just say hi.

      With kind regards

      Spence

      Always keep in mind that there are no obstacles; there are only opportunities.
    • zoarwalker2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
        In a message dated 11/1/2008 8:26:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, spencermewha2@... writes:
        Anyone around? Just say hi.

        With kind regards

        Spence
        Still here, Spence. How's it across the pond?

        Eric

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
          I'm still here too Spence but doing a slave job in preparation for the second great depression.  Man, what a mess!

          Tom

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
            In a message dated 11/2/2008 12:46:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, qim@... writes:
            I'm still here too Spence but doing a slave job in preparation for the second great depression.  Man, what a mess!

            Tom
            What slave job is that?

            Eric

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
              Hi Eric,

              My "slave job" is as a bicycle grocery and sandwich deliverer.  It's not a regular job because I don't get a wage, just tips...kind of like a strenuous form of begging.  Most of the time I just make enough for food.

              I've searched unsucessfully for regular jobs.  My age, physical limitations (bad back) and of course those pesky social disabilities courtesy of our feminist controlled society, ie drug busts, child support, etc, cause me to essentially be in the back of the job line behind illegal immigrants, minorities and women.  I'm not complaining but just making note of what many here and elsewhere are dealing with.  As bad as my situation appears superficicially, I am actually doing quite well.  I should have more time here now becuase the delivery job has dwindled recently to very little.  I have another year before retirement kicks in so then I won't have to do "strenuous begging" anymore, though the stenuous part of it sure helps with my aging health, but I exercise alot anyway.

              Tom

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
                Hi Eric

                It's real cool..... I been working too hard at uni and my woman makes me drink too much but I've told her it has to stop. [it started to mess with uni attendance].... But it's all cool and it's sorted now.....

                Great to hear from you.... It's made my night..... And my night was already prettty cool as I've a big stash of chocolate. [I don't over eat- I'm only about 180 lbs but you can never get enough chocolate]. Well you can but we'll worry about it then.

                How's things?

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
                  Yea, it is. Congrats Richard.

                  With kind regards

                  Spence

                  Always keep in mind that there are no obstacles; there are only opportunities.
                  'The internet is great isn't it'

                  From: Tom Smith <qim@...>
                  To: aum@yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:10 PM

                  Hi Eric,

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
                    Yea, what a mess, Tom. I'm lucky, I'm in the middle of my Degree and when I come out of it I hope that the economy is starting to float again. And maybe I can put down a mortgage on a reasonable priced home.... Though, I'm not too worried about that.- it'll all be cool. I'm doing Business with Accounting cos I want so sell and make use of the emerging labour force in the east. [V-cheap.]

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
                      Hey Tom; I've done all jobs. Including, literally, clearing out cow's sheds. Yup, there's no shame in making an honest pound/buck. [That's a saying we have]