***/RE: 14 years down the road

  • hutter9@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Dear Mona,
      Hello my friend.
      I consider it a special honor that you would ask me.
       ~
      Of course I would be not only happy but honored to send your son a Birthday card.
      Please get me the information needed asap., it would be nice if... (and I don’t know that it’s even possible to get anything post dated with today’s date?) I’ll do my best as fast as possible and a Birthday card will be sent to you son today.. God willing, it may also be Post Marked with today’s post date....
      I’m so sorry you were unable to get a hold of me sooner.
      There is so much going on and I’ve been so busy with trying to help everyone I can...
      I’m still on the road for over a month now.... I haven’t made it home yet to date..
      ~
      First thing’s first,
      I’m leaving right now to get a card.. So, get me the info needed and I’ll get er done asap!

      -Respectfully,

      -=SMILES=-
      Don Hutter jR. ~ 970.625.5469 - anytime!
      Fathers-4-Justice CO.US     don.hutter@...
      Special Advisor to Dr. Klein for U.S. President "2008"
      Check out my other links below:
      http://www.myspace.com/hutter9
      http://www.frappr.com/hutter9
      http://www.fathers-4-justice.us/
      http://www.klein4change.com/
      http://victimsoflaw.net/familylaw.htm

      -Depression, best defined: Anger without Enthusiasm.

      Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:04:25 -0700
      From: mona_lena_usa@...
      Subject: 14 years down the road
      To: hutter9@...; MensIssuesOnline@yahoogroups.com
      CC: info@...; redaktion@...; redaktion@...; spiegel_online@...; letters@...

      Don,

      Would you please be so kind and send a birthday card to my son in Wyoming – I think he maybe relocated to Buffalo Wyoming. I will send you his aunts and uncles contact address in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

      My son Eric will be 21 years old tomorrow, September 2nd,  he has been manipulated - psychologically abused by the American Family Court System for the past 14 + years.