Re: [AUM] The New, Improved, Disposable Father addt'n'l for Anna and all AUM

  • zoarwalker2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 1, 2008
      In a message dated 7/30/2008 7:03:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rmillerbernd2000@... writes:
      Thanks for asking. at least I know some one cares.

      Richard
      Hang in there Richard; the Cunt will get hers.

      Eric

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 2, 2008
        --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertcedric2001@...> wrote:
        > Britain and Canada are well ahead in the race to make fatherhood
        completely redundant.

        I didn't know it was a race? When did that become the policy or goal
        of our governments?

        Blessings

        Bob

        Catch more of The World According to Bob at:
        http://bobstruth.blogspot.com
      • Bob
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 2, 2008
          --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Anna Gavette <morticiaduke@...> wrote:

          > Ive seen plenty of butch lesbian parents who put all of my father
          > figures to shame... and ive had a big variety of father figures
          > who were biologically male and pardon my french but acted
          > like "pussified bitches and had no balls left and didnt wear the
          > pants( my quotations).

          That statement is very badly misandrist. If you want lesbians to be
          treated with respect on this list you need to revise your posts to
          limit the anti-men hate you have been posting. As it stands, what
          you have done is to give men another example of why butch lesbians
          should be abhorred by men.

          >these butch lesbian women in monogomous couples make great
          >fathers. why should they be faulted for not being able to afford
          >to lop off their tits and buy a surgical dick.!

          Keep insulting men. It identifies you.

          > go ahead and roast me.

          No need to. Your anti-men, anti-father misandry demonstrates you
          clear enough.

          >i am so fucking sick of people on this list roasting the
          >gay lesbian bisexual transgender community and if it
          >doesnt stop im going to cancel my membership to AUM and
          >pull all my mens movement blogs on myspace due to grounds
          >that all mens movement activists are blatantly and proudly
          >homophobic.

          Most of the faggots and lolly lickers are proudly misandrist. They
          have EARNED the scorn they get the from men's movement. If you don't
          like it, go ask them to drop the misandry. Somehow, you aren't going
          to change.

          > you have no idea how much i have done for you guys and how
          > much shit i have taken for spewing your group emails as
          > ABSOLUTE FACT!

          You are right there. I have no idea. Do I care?

          > nobody has the right to insult my butch lesbian friends who
          > make great fathers.

          On the contrary. We have every right to speak our minds. It's not
          up to you to tell men what we can say or can not say.

          And by the way, there is no such thing as a "father figure." That
          piece of feminist hate is very, very offensive to fathers. We are
          not some "Ken" dolls that evil feminists can use to play house with
          our children.

          >and by the way .... sorry to break it to you but ive seen
          >it with my own eyes over and over. gay men 90% of the
          >time make better fathers than straight men so put that
          >in your fucking pipe and smoke it. to all of you
          >homophobes go choke on a dick! you just might fucking
          >like it and thats why you use homophobia to keep a cover.

          Reciting old tired faggot straight-hate does not win friends or
          influence anyone. It serves only to affirm our opinions of the evil
          you represent.