Fwd: [Men's Issues Online] Finally, a democrat considers the male voter!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 1:20 PM
      --- Ray Blumhorst <gottkinder@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > And what about IMBRA – that is, the The International Marriage
      > Brokers Regulation Act? How did this unconstitutional law ever get
      > passed? Surely American men as a whole are a decent lot who deserve
      > the opportunity to look for love and marriage overseas without the
      > presumption of being abusers. As president, I will not only repeal
      > this anti-male law, but will push for legislation to protect American
      > men from financial exploitation by unscrupulous foreign women.
      > American men deserve protection too!
      >
      > Furthermore, as president I will not allow radical feminists to
      > pressure me or Congress into ratifying CEDAW, or the Convention on
      > the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, in the
      > United States. Not only is this law unnecessary in the United
      > States, but it would be an imposition on the sovereignity of this
      > nation by a small clique of idealogues. Phyllis Schlafly was right
      > about this one.
      >
      > Now, some of my so-called advocates have tried to pit women’s issues
      > against black issues, and claimed that the former is more important
      > than the latter. Well, all I can say is that there is no comparison
      > between being subject to centuries of slavery followed by another
      > century of Jim Crow laws, and being asked to make coffee.
      >
      > And what about the boys of this nation. It isn’t fair that the
      > education system in the United States is rigged to favor the learning
      > styles of girls. The Department of Education has pursued this
      > unethical policy for too long, and it needs to be reformed. Our boys
      > don’t need Ritalin – they need an education system that works for
      > them.
      >
      > We also need to overhaul Title IX. It’s absurd to eliminate college
      > men’s sports teams to create women’s sports teams that aren’t
      > necessarily wanted in order to comply with a rigid quota system.
      > Let’s return Title IX to what it was originally intended to do.
      >
      > And once our young men enter the workforce, they are discriminated
      > against once again by preferential hiring practices that favor women.
      > Women should be hired on the basis of merit, not favoritism. Also,
      > I no longer believe in the wage gap myth, which fails to take into
      > account the fact that men tend to work longer hours at more dangerous
      > jobs than women.
      >
      > In conclusion, what I have referred to in the past as the ultimate
      > glass ceiling really only tells half the story. The glass cellars of
      > male disposability, as Warren Farrell terms it, are the other side of
      > the coin that has been overlooked for far too long. The so-called
      > boy’s club of presidential politics in reality has been more about
      > passing legislation to help and protect women than it has been about
      > serving the interests of the common man. As president I plan to
      > return the favor by promoting legislation that helps men for a
      > change.
      >
      > Thank you, and I hope to receive your vote in November!

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 7:17 PM
        Good one. LOL

        I got about 3 paragraphs in before I figured that it sounded far too
        good to be true.

        Bob

        Catch more of The World According to Bob at:
        http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

        --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:

> [...]
        ______________
        Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 7:17 PM
          Good one. LOL

          I got about 3 paragraphs in before I figured that it sounded far too
          good to be true.

          Bob

          Catch more of The World According to Bob at:
          http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

        • mindinm
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 8:21 PM
            If Hillary Clinton actually had the guts to take that position.
            I'd vote for her instead of Obama.

            --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bobx23456@...> wrote:

            > Good one. LOL
            >
            > I got about 3 paragraphs in before I figured that it sounded far too
            > good to be true.
            >
            > Bob
            >
            > Catch more of The World According to Bob at:
            > http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

          • mindinm
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1 8:25 PM
              We need to make a fictious paper that holds madeup articles like
              this one. We could invent a world where men's issues are important. It
              would show what it WOULD be like if it was true.