Fwd: A message from RandomMan at Men's Activism.

  • realism_only
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      --- In No_Feminazis@yahoogroups.com, "realism_only"
      <realism_only@...> wrote:

      Just as it's no surprise to hear a male or female feminist whine that
      100% women is still oppression and "patriarchy", as they will surely
      continue to whine as long as there are living beings with testicles,
      it's no surprise to men's activists that we have enemies. We know and
      accept that feminists (and many women who happily suck up the fruits
      of feminism while disclaiming the label) hate us, even more than they
      hate most men. We have the temerity, the gall, the unmitigated nerve
      to stand up and say "enough". We're fighting a battle against a well-
      defended and long-standing enemy.

      As usual, a feminist is accusing us of wanting to put women in some
      mythical half-nelson of social injustice which is rumored to have
      existed in the past as part of a vast conspiracy by men against
      women. The fact that the history of gender roles for both men and
      women wasn't "oppression" or a vast conspiracy against anyone is
      never considered. Nor is the fact that men were even more bound by
      their gender roles than women ever mentioned. The fact that men have
      always sacrificed themselves for women never enters the picture,
      either.

      As for the feminist sociopath that wrote this article, consider that
      feminists have been fighting a war against an "enemy" who never
      bothered to show up. Their "victories" have been against the very
      people who make their existence possible, and who have given them
      every single thing they have every demanded, just as the feminist man
      who wrote this article is surely doing with his spoiled brat of a
      child. Nothing we can do to him will ever compare to the hell that
      awaits when his feminist daughter realizes that he's just another
      evil, patriarchal ogre, so don't waste your energies on him
      gentlemen - he's doomed to a fate far worse than anything we could
      arrange with mere words and publicity.

      Feminists are, at some level, deep in their reptilian brain stems,
      aware of the fact that the "enemy" has finally decided to have a look
      at the battlefield. We're forming up, and bringing the guns out in
      order to restore the "equality" they have long-since surpassed.

      And it scares the hell out of them.

      Naturally, after 40 years of unopposed success, the idea of actually
      having to defend their ill-gotten booty simply terrifies feminists.
      What's more, they realize that while we come armed with the facts and
      figures of their mass destruction, they have nothing but their
      tinfoil hats and a captive press to defend them. They cannot win,
      they cannot hold their ground. They know, at some level, that they're
      doomed the instant men decide to fight.

      Well girls and boys, we've decided to fight.

      Expect more of this author's sort of filth. Remember: first they
      ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you
      win. We're somewhere in between ridicule and fight. At any rate, try
      not to let it discourage you as this war we've finally decided to
      enter wears on; venom, lies and hate are the only weapons at the
      feminist's disposal, and they'll use them at every opportunity.
      Expect to be covered in their filth before the fight is done,
      remember that they cannot win, and that time truly is on our side.

      Never forget that feminists are killing the goose that laid their
      golden egg. They're bound and determined to cut men open so they can
      have all the gold for themselves. What they don't realize, per the
      myth, is that it's only possible for women to be viewed and treated
      as equals (or, as is presently the case in most of our culture,
      superiors), when men do essentially all the fighting, earning,
      building, digging, dying, risk-taking and other nastiness that no
      woman would ever condescend to dirty her hands with. We've allowed
      feminism to progress, because many years ago, the feminists had a
      point: women DID and DO deserve equality of opportunity and equality
      under the law. No more and no less.

      Since men are hardwired to give people what we think they deserve
      (women give people what they think they need, when they give at all),
      and that's what most of us think they deserve, the feminists and
      their passive supporters are in for a very rude awakening. Men DON'T
      think they deserve better-than-equal treatment. We used to - that's
      why they were never expected to live up to our standards. But some of
      us have woken from our long slumber, and we're pissed off about the
      constant nagging, whining, bitching, griping and demands for more,
      more and MORE while the women demanding it offer less and less and
      less.

      Surprise, girls. You never knew how good you had it. What's worse for
      you is that the male guilt which built the pedestals men that have
      placed you on throughout recorded history will soon be a thing of the
      past. You've slain the golden goose with your limitless greed, and
      when the smoke clears from the battlefield where we've finally
      decided to stand our ground, you'll find that men no longer idolize
      you the way we used to. We'll treat you as true equals. And I
      personally guarantee that you're going to hate us even more for that
      than you ever did for asking you to raise kids while we did all the
      work. But we're already used to that, so you're out of luck.

      It's your loss, girls.

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007

        If you really want to worry the feminazi, write a letter to your local media talking heads about how they ought to cover International Marc Lepine Day  on December 6.  Just the thought that MEN might be celebrating the death of more than a dozen feminists scares the hell out of them.

        Bob

        Catch more of The World According to Bob at:  http://bobstruth.blogspot.com