Re: [AUM] Re: Please bear with this

  • Drake Frost
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2007
      I agree with you Brother Fred but it seems that money, power and whoredom, hate fear and mistrust seem to be the relgion that is spreading through the land, corupting and destorying people by the millions.

      It ell you Bro I'm a christan, at lest I try to be, that does not mean I'm a saint, far from it but I can not deny the fact that with what I have been through in life that I should have died ages ago at worst or ended up a bitter hateful man but it was the love of God that not only brought through my troubles but it is that love that has given me the abilty to feel love, compassion and respect for others.

      All so if you take a look at christanty today you will see that many so called christains are lairs who preach saintlyness but yet they do not keep with the word of God as they sin and take money and power from the lost and confused, look at how feminised more chruches are today, or the big chruches that preach the so called * word of God " while trying to get more money from people so they can live their rich and decadent lifestyles.
      Greater damnation awaits them for they evil they are doing, because the truth about God is not just following God's laws out of fear, but the truth about being a christan is having a loving relationship with God and that God is love pure and simple dispite what we understand, or think we understand about God and it is that loving relationship with God that real christans follow Gdo's laws because the realtionship with God is like that of a Father and child, the Father loves and protect his children while teaching them about life and or crouse there comes a time when the father must punish the child for doing worng not because the Father hates his children but because he loves them enough that he will do what he must to keep his children from doing this that will hurnt them, remember the old saying " This will hurt me more then it will hurt you/ " well it's true, I mean any good and loving Father does not want to punish his children but he realizes that if he does not punish them they will end up hrauting themselves or someone else as well as theaching his children to be good, decent, moral and loving people.

      The false christans you the fear of punishment as a tool to gain more power and money, where as a real christan uses the fear of punishment to help his feelow borther and sisters to keep them from doing something to harm themselves or others, also consider the fact that we as a race are family, we came from one sorces/event that gae birth to the human race, for Christans it is the fact that God created us all and that means that we are alol family in the sight of God and as such God wants us to love one another as we love ourselves, think about this, when a family is loving towards one another the amily is storng and happy because there is love, resect and understand between the members of the family, if there is hate, strife and mistrust in a family then there is unhappyness and bitterness as well as rebelion, if you doubt that take look at your own famile and think about the times when you and your family were happy and loving towards one another, then think about the times that there was troubles with the family because of the lack of love and respect and you will see that what I have said here is the truth, actualy I should say that what I have said here in this post is the truth as I understand it and that I am sharing my thoughts with my brothers here, I'm not trying to preach to anyone here, I don't preach because that's not who I am, I'm just sharing my humble point of view and life expreances with my family, I hope you will understand the point I am trying to make here and I also hope and pray that you will find peace and comofrt in my words.

      God bless you and your loved ones now and forever more.
      Your Brother Earl

      Freddie <art21anne24-inbox@...> wrote:
      --- In aum@yahoogroups. com, Drake Frost <kargan303@. ..> wrote:

      > Hey Thanks Bro, this could be most useful, God bless you for
      posting this.
      > So how are you doing?, well I hope, so any more funny tales from
      the loony bin you call your Uni?

      > God bless you and your loved ones now and forever more.
      > Your Brother Earl
      >
      > Spencer Mewha <spencermewha@ ...> wrote:
      > Guys, here's a Church that seems to say it's pro male.
      Cool.
      > http://www.albatrus .org/english/ home.htm .
      >
      > Please bear with this...... Religion has existed in every
      *successful*
      > society since time has began so it's wise that we incorporate it in
      our
      > outreach.
      >
      > I'm not preaching a Churchy thing but I know many have been looking
      for a
      > Church that moves away from feminism and this one seems to do that.

      There's a book, "Faith of the Fatherless," that you might find
      interesting. The author is Paul C. Vitz, Spencer Publishing Co.
      (2000).

      The book aside, I consider inner city problems with youth a direct
      result of the loss of religion there. Religion once provided a stable
      moral basis for many people and the hope for a better more fulfilling
      life. Today, it is spreading throughout our society.

      Founder of the Canadian Alliance Of Men

      A news and suport group for men who have been victimized the our unjust and uneaquil world.

      You can find the group at the following adress
      http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/CanadianAllianceofMenCAM/

    • Drake Frost
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2007
        I agree with you Bro, the true chrush/real christans will beable to stand up to the femanazis and even though it will be an uphill battle in the end we(Good, Decent and loving Men and Woem) will be victoruise thanks to God's love and mercy as well as well as his holy fury against evil men and women and once the day of judgment has come to pass all of his hildren that he has called home through Jesus will be at peace and in a,oving home forever as God put's the beat down onSatan and his debased followers.

        Hope to see you in Heaven Bro because I would not mind bending a few elbows with you.

        God bless you and your loved ones now and forever more.
        Your Brother Earl

        Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:
        True Drake, but watching some of these Evangelists trying to tackle
        this was heartening. They do a great job too on Christian Doctrine,
        it's just that they have trouble confronting feminism in that context
        but it should be doable.

        Tom

      • Spencer Mewha
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 24, 2008
          Earl, dear fellow, I am cool. I didn't do as well as I wanted at uni but everyone's nice to me so it's all cool.... I'm happy and I stopped working so hard and it's nicer.....an everyone's nice to me.... ya can't ask for more than that..... it's great, isint it? ya just smile, be nice, be sweet [well, to the girls. Actually, watch that one, they can get a little to friendly if you get my drift. I'm married, see?] and pleasent and everyone's nice to ya. Cool, man!!

          How's things dear fellow? Ring me some time if it's cheap that end. I think it's 2cent a min from here..... If I'm in the middle of Uni then I wont be able to talk much but I'll try and we can talk a little. Or ring on a Sun, I never work then.

          With kind regards

          Spence
          028 7034 2473 [UK]

          Always keep in mind that there are no obstacles; there are only opportunities.

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 24, 2008
            Sounds like some interesting Churches, Tom. Wouldn\t mind going there.....

            My wife is a SouthAfrican girl. In her culture all the believers drink so it's cool. I have a few now and then and she doesn't give me a hard time over it as long as I'm sensible. [drunkenness, of course, isn't accepted in any Church culture]. but, you can have a few, and if you have a little too much then it's not a big prob as long as you don't set out to do it..... + -. Her brothers and brothers-in-law all drink like fish. Lol. Big bastards- 6.2 and 6.4 and all..... Me with the skills of a porcupine fought with two of them when I was in SA getting married.... Lol.... It's a good thing they weren't serious as they're all para-troopers and the likes. Those fcukers are taught how to kill. But they're good lads so it's cool....... Oh, the fun and games one does have.

            With kind regards

            Spence

            Always keep in mind that there are no obstacles; there are only opportunities.
            Yes, I agree, it's essential that the Church confronts feminism
            directly. They haven't done so EVER. The fundies buckled on alcohol
            and drugs to APPEASE women and bring them into the fold. They are
            pretty much dead in the water as well they should be. The new
            Evangelicals are wising up and I have gone to services where they were
            going after feminism directly, using rock music and obviously had some
            druggies in the congregation, or at least weren't scapegoating them
            like the fundies did.

            Thanks Spence, I'll check it out. We need to encourage this if for no
            other reason than to have a church to go to!

            Tom

            --- Spencer Mewha <spencermewha@ tiscali.co. uk> wrote:

            > Guys, here's a Church that seems to say it's pro male. Cool.
            > http://www.albatrus .org/english/ home.htm .
            >
            > Please bear with this...... Religion has existed in every
            > *successful*
            > society since time has began so it's wise that we incorporate it in
            > our
            > outreach.
            >
            > I'm not preaching a Churchy thing but I know many have been looking
            > for a
            > Church that moves away from feminism and this one seems to do that.
            >
            > I haven't had a chance to look in detail so....... Anyhows, it's not
            > going
            > to be perfect and if it was then we'd imperfect it the minute we went
            > in to
            > quote my mentor. Lol...... So, see if it's any use if that
            > suits......
            >
            > With kind regards
            >
            > Spence

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

          • Spencer Mewha
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 24, 2008
              Feminists have wheedled their way into our Churches. BUT.. We DO have a tool to get them out. Trust me on this, I'm very well read on it- we can force them to cover their heads [which they won't do as they despise male-authority and they despise God].

              I can prove to any one, using the ancient Greek, that a woman must cover her head and that any gathering where the women refuse is **NOT** a Church gathering....... I can prove it...... We've beat the harridan/witches. We've pushed them out of our gatherings.

              Yes- Spence punches the air.

              Isn't it interesting- the bits of the bible that the feminists choose to listen to and the bits they ignore? As you say- they're anti the things men do [well drinking etc] but they're easy on the things women do [adultery/whordom etc. Now remarrying is 'fine'. Yea, what eva ya whores.]

              With kind regards

              Spence

              Always keep in mind that there are no obstacles; there are only opportunities.
              > > Hey Thanks Bro, this could be most useful, God bless you for
              > posting this.
              > > So how are you doing?, well I hope, so any more funny tales from
              > the loony bin you call your Uni?
              > >
              > > God bless you and your loved ones now and forever more.
              > > Your Brother Earl
              > >
              > > Spencer Mewha <spencermewha@ ...> wrote:
              > > Guys, here's a Church that seems to say it's pro male.
              > Cool.
              > > http://www.albatrus .org/english/ home.htm .
              > >
              > > Please bear with this...... Religion has existed in every
              > *successful*
              > > society since time has began so it's wise that we incorporate it in
              >
              > our
              > > outreach.
              > >
              > > I'm not preaching a Churchy thing but I know many have been looking
              >
              > for a
              > > Church that moves away from feminism and this one seems to do that.
              >
              > There's a book, "Faith of the Fatherless," that you might find
              > interesting. The author is Paul C. Vitz, Spencer Publishing Co.
              > (2000).

              Thanks Fred, I'll check it out.

              > The book aside, I consider inner city problems with youth a direct
              > result of the loss of religion there. Religion once provided a stable
              >
              > moral basis for many people and the hope for a better more fulfilling
              >
              > life. Today, it is spreading throughout our society.

              Feminism is the religion of the day both in Church and out. It's State
              supported as well.

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

            • Spencer Mewha
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 24, 2008
                Indeed, Earl. See my last email- we've beat the feminazis/pretend-Church-girls; they are **NOT** Christian girls. Don't call them sister, don't even speak to them.

                With kind regards

                Spence

                Always keep in mind that there are no obstacles; there are only opportunities.
                Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 5:12 PM