Re: [AUM] Re: Is your bible PC?? was The Pussy Patriarchy

  • Spencer Mewha
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
      Yes, the Church [both Catholic and Protestant] has had a massive role in helping society. Now the matriarchy has no more need of anything as the state fills all her needs with money. Wow, how poetically correct. [they're teaching that in College too]

      With kind regards

      Spence
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
        It is a strange world indeed. The various laws and monetary programs
        designed to protect women and children end up being used against men.
        Wonder if this has to do with what might be described as a 'prostitution
        complex.' In other words an innate property of women to either
        prostitute themselves or whatever that tangibly exists that they can
        turn to their advantage. In other words, are feminists nothing but
        two-bit hookers in different clothing? Just a thought......

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
          --- Ray Yount <waytooeasy67@...> wrote:

          > In other words, are feminists nothing but
          > two-bit hookers in different clothing? Just a thought......

          I've been calling them whores for years on the soc.men forum because
          they sell feminist privilege using sex. Whenever you hear mention of
          sex in any context in te media it can always be traced back to selling
          feminism. "Follow the money"? With feminism it's "follow the sex".
          Why do you think the airwaves are filled with sex talk? Men like it
          and women sell it.

          Thanks to your mentioning of EWTN I went to their website and
          downloaded a bunch of their programs to listen to on my iPod. It's
          Father Groeshel you were speaking about. I listened to his show from
          last Sunday nite on "self hate". Pretty good. I listened to the whole
          hour.

          Tom

          > --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, "Spencer Mewha" <smile@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Yes, the Church [both Catholic and Protestant] has had a massive
          > role
          > in helping society. Now the matriarchy has no more need of anything
          > as
          > the state fills all her needs with money. Wow, how poetically
          > correct.
          > [they're teaching that in College too]
          > >
          > > With kind regards
          > >
          > > Spence

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        • Spencer Mewha
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
            That sounds 100% right. A woman who turns from her first husband and turns to a richer lover [be that a man, or money, or a bigger toy, or what ever] is a prostitute. Or so the hypothesis goes [Spence just adds in. [Lol]]. Actually, that hypothesis; or the ethos of it, comes from the best selling book the world has ever seen.

            With kind regards

            Spence
            It is a strange world indeed. The various laws and monetary programs
            designed to protect women and children end up being used against men.
            Wonder if this has to do with what might be described as a 'prostitution
            complex.' In other words an innate property of women to either
            prostitute themselves or whatever that tangibly exists that they can
            turn to their advantage. In other words, are feminists nothing but
            two-bit hookers in different clothing? Just a thought..... .

            --- In aum@yahoogroups. com, "Spencer Mewha" <smile@...> wrote:

            > Yes, the Church [both Catholic and Protestant] has had a massive role
            in helping society. Now the matriarchy has no more need of anything as
            the state fills all her needs with money. Wow, how poetically correct.
            [they're teaching that in College too]

            > With kind regards
            >
            > Spence

          • Spencer Mewha
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
              Yup, I agree.

              With kind regards

              Spence
              > In other words, are feminists nothing but
              > two-bit hookers in different clothing? Just a thought..... .

              I've been calling them whores for years on the soc.men forum because
              they sell feminist privilege using sex. Whenever you hear mention of
              sex in any context in te media it can always be traced back to selling
              feminism. "Follow the money"? With feminism it's "follow the sex".
              Why do you think the airwaves are filled with sex talk? Men like it
              and women sell it.

              Thanks to your mentioning of EWTN I went to their website and
              downloaded a bunch of their programs to listen to on my iPod. It's
              Father Groeshel you were speaking about. I listened to his show from
              last Sunday nite on "self hate". Pretty good. I listened to the whole
              hour.

              Tom

              > --- In aum@yahoogroups. com, "Spencer Mewha" <smile@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Yes, the Church [both Catholic and Protestant] has had a massive
              > role
              > in helping society. Now the matriarchy has no more need of anything
              > as
              > the state fills all her needs with money. Wow, how poetically
              > correct.
              > [they're teaching that in College too]
              > >
              > > With kind regards
              > >
              > > Spence