Re: YO BOB...How Marxist Feminists use words...Re: [AUM] Re: RADAR ALERT: Tak...

  • TBrec63387@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      Feminism didn't get to where it is today with a bulldozer 30 years ago. What we have today was done very gradually, in some cases subliminally and with much calculation. Now we have a bunch of drones out there not realizing what they are.

      What scares me is that the generation who could make a difference for men will be disappearing. Couple that with the way history is being re-written, men/boys of the future don't have a chance.

      A glimmer of hope. Strangely enough, I see hope in the kids that I work with. Although they come from difficult homes, have criminal records and struggle with addictions, I regularly encounter fresh air from these guys. They still have old world views of what a man is and should and could be.  Men are strong, men are the protectors, men are the head of the household ..... They have the foundation and if they could get their acts together, there could be some good male leaders. AND as long as the feminists don't fill their heads with bull shit.

      Yes, there is hope.

      Tom B.

      In a message dated 11/30/2006 10:42:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, qim@... writes:
      Well Bob, I can't say that I disagree with you, but understand that
      there is no reform way to get what you want. I'm too old to be a
      revolutionary and know from my youthful experience that it is a route
      that leads to worse than what we have now.

      Don't think for a second that you have a chance in hell with your
      agenda in a reform movement.

      Tom

    • TBrec63387@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        Personally, I think it should be a two pronged approach. Yes, educate men but at the same time we need to start to punch holes in the feminist movement and what it's done to the American women.

        Feminism didn't get to where it is today with just female feminists, men bought into it as well and all these kiss ass feel good feminists need to know that feminism has screwed all these women over who they "think" did them good.

        In a message dated 11/30/2006 12:15:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, boby23456@... writes:
        You are right there Tom. As long as even the "men's advocates"
        believe in and advocate the underlying feminist dogma and program,
        there is no chance in hell that a real men's movement will get
        anywhere. The first thing needed is to re-educate men in the basics
        of feminist thought and training so that they can understand that
        the world doesn't have to fit a feminist model. Until that is
        acomplished there is no way even to begin.

        Bob

      • TBrec63387@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
          In a message dated 12/1/2006 8:53:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, boby23456@... writes:
          I agree, Tom, that the past 100 years have been pretty dismal for
          men and families, a long series of feminazi victories and the
          increasing destruction of families. I am not, however, willing to
          stop criticizing the females who bear 40% of american kids as
          bastards, and the majority of kids in California and among women
          over 20 years old. I'm not willing to accept that as the final
          solution. Kids need families despite feminism, despite the
          industrial revolution, despite all the other enemies of our kids.

          Bob
          ~5 Bob

          I right with ya about the feminazis and I'll point them out whenever I see them. I have no qualms about saying something to and/or about them. The cool part of where I work, I have a lot of opportunities to talk about them with the guys on the unit. In fact some guys thought I hated women and they couldn't be more wrong. I LOVE women. The right ones can be outstandingly wonderful.

          I've put a proposal into my administrator to develop a male parenting class for some of the kids on the unit. We currently have 6 kids that have kids on my unit and I want them prepared to be dads. The more information I give them, the better equipped they will be.  Additionally, being that these kids have criminal records, you and I know they have a snow balls chance in hell to get any reasonable custody of their kids. So my plan is that if I can get this program together, when they do go before the judges again, they'll have something else in their back pocket.

          Sheesh, kids having kids BUT if ya talk to a lot of these guys, they've fallen into the feminist trap. Women/girls used their sexuality and these raging hormonal guys fell for it. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

          Tom B.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2006
            Good work Tom B. You make me proud of our line of work.

            Tom

            --- TBrec63387@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 12/1/2006 8:53:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            > boby23456@... writes:
            >
            > I agree, Tom, that the past 100 years have been pretty dismal for
            > men and families, a long series of feminazi victories and the
            > increasing destruction of families. I am not, however, willing to
            > stop criticizing the females who bear 40% of american kids as
            > bastards, and the majority of kids in California and among women
            > over 20 years old. I'm not willing to accept that as the final
            > solution. Kids need families despite feminism, despite the
            > industrial revolution, despite all the other enemies of our kids.
            >
            > Bob
            >

            > ~5 Bob
            >
            > I right with ya about the feminazis and I'll point them out whenever
            > I see
            > them. I have no qualms about saying something to and/or about them.
            > The cool
            > part of where I work, I have a lot of opportunities to talk about
            > them with the
            > guys on the unit. In fact some guys thought I hated women and they
            > couldn't
            > be more wrong. I LOVE women. The right ones can be outstandingly
            > wonderful.
            >
            > I've put a proposal into my administrator to develop a male parenting
            > class
            > for some of the kids on the unit. We currently have 6 kids that have
            > kids on
            > my unit and I want them prepared to be dads. The more information I
            > give them,
            > the better equipped they will be. Additionally, being that these
            > kids have
            > criminal records, you and I know they have a snow balls chance in
            > hell to get
            > any reasonable custody of their kids. So my plan is that if I can
            > get this
            > program together, when they do go before the judges again, they'll
            > have
            > something else in their back pocket.
            >
            > Sheesh, kids having kids BUT if ya talk to a lot of these guys,
            > they've
            > fallen into the feminist trap. Women/girls used their sexuality and
            > these raging
            > hormonal guys fell for it. We have a lot of work ahead of us.
            >
            > Tom B.

            Cheap talk?
            http://voice.yahoo.com