Re: [AUM] Suspect Board Messages.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dear list,

      Thanks for the heads up Kurt. I agree wholeheartedly. Feminism is a
      belief system that has less science behind it than most religions. It
      is totally dependent on manipulating male weakness and joining forces
      with evil in order to further it's agenda and power. It's adherents
      are psychopaths who are very good at sabotaging and undermining the
      opposition. We at AUM are better than most men's orgs or discussion
      groups at keeping the feminist assholes at bay.

      Let's keep up the good work!!

      Tom
      Owner

      http://mail.yahoo.com