Update on progress with IUM; North of Ireland Branch

  • Spencer Mewha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi Tom and all

      UPDATE
      I have received a reply from Elizabeth at amen. Elizabeth acts as PP for
      Mary. She Sent me some information and conference papers.

      She also reminds me that they are under a lot of pressure and that she will
      get back to me and send more information.

      Regards Spence

      Do nothing and nothing will be done.

      Every small effort is progress.