Re: [AUM] Re: Rosa Parks??

  • zoarwalker2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2005
      In a message dated 11/3/2005 3:40:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, da2da2@... writes:
      I don't think Kennedy or Lincoln got this kind of red carpet funeral.
      Of course Kennedy did.
    • david adams

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 3, 2005
          Problem is, this type of commitment would never get the exposure Parks recieved for her stand. With feminisms slithering tenticles, it's unlikely it would even make your local newspaper, nevermind the 6pm news.

          Do you know the Parks fiasco would have never taken place, had the guy simply sat in another seat, or a police officer remove Parks from the bus, without publicity escalating to the level it did that day?

          Dave

          zoarwalker2@... wrote:
          In a message dated 11/3/2005 3:40:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, da2da2@... writes:
          Next time you lose your children to a female court, hold your childrens hand and refuse to let go. Isn't that what Rosa Parks did?
          That would take commitment.

        • Chad W. McBride
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 3, 2005
            Nope!!!!!