British Telecom broadband ad campaign

  • www_internet_police
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
      Any guys seen the disgusting BT ad campaign with the pervert stepdaddy
      playing with another mans children??

      F---g disgusting and offensive to most excluded dads
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
        I haven't seen the ad, but it sounds horrible. Why do they think
        people will buy their product when they publish that kind of filth.

        Bob

        Catch more of The World according to Bob at:
        http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/

        --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, www_internet_police <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Any guys seen the disgusting BT ad campaign with the pervert stepdaddy
        > playing with another mans children??
        >
        > F---g disgusting and offensive to most excluded dads

      • Advocate
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
          And what have you done about it?

          www.familyofmen.com
          Calgary AB CA
          Where law ends, tyranny begins

          > Any guys seen the disgusting BT ad campaign with the pervert stepdaddy
          > playing with another mans children??
          >
          > F---g disgusting and offensive to most excluded dads
          >

          > The Masculist Trinity
          >
          > http://www.geocities.com/qim/masculisttrinity.htm
          >
          > Spinbusters
          > http://www.geocities.com/remarksman/
          >
          > Posts to the list do not necessarily reflect AUM or list memebership's
          beliefs.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • www_internet_police
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
            British Telecom are a state monopoly on phone lines in UK. People
            using a different broadband provider still must pay BT monthly phone
            line charges/rental. It is a grotesque abuse of their monopolostic
            situation.

            INTERNET POLICE

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
              Spence will be aware of the monopoly BT has on phone lines in UK.
              Unlike USA there is no choice in phone line providers. They can
              therefore offend excluded dads with impunity. Farce.

              INTERNET POLICE.

              --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, "Advocate" <male6@t...> wrote:

              > And what have you done about it?
              >
              > www.familyofmen.com
              > Calgary AB CA
              > Where law ends, tyranny begins

            • Spencer Mewha
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
                BT do have a monopoly. Now, dear bro, what are we going to do about it?

                With kind regards

                Spence
                028 708 362 35