Ovary Control..the fightback begind

  • www_internet_police
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      At least 10% of men are fathering the 'wrong'child, ie the child of a
      different man. Estimates range from 10-25% of men who have been
      cruelly
      decieved by a cunning woman.

      The worlds first Ovary Control Unit has been established to combat the
      growing menace of paternity fraud, which should more correctly be
      referred to as maternity fraud, since it is 'mater' committing the
      fraud.

      Concerned men can now simply select an ovary egg to be fertilised with
      their own sperm under strict laboratory control and inspection,
      therefore guaranteeing 100% that they are the real father of the
      child.

      Single Mothers Groups are outraged at the Ovary Control Unit, as they
      are notorious maternity fraudsters and constant repeat offenders.

      They are concerned that their ability to lie, decieve, cheat, and rip
      men and fathers off could be ending.

      Ms Myrtle Slag wailed " I am a single mother to 8 kids, and I can't
      remember who the real fathers are because I am so sexually
      promiscuous, Someone has got to take the flak and support my kids and
      lifestyle. If I can't blame some guy I meet in a bar what am I going
      to do?"