Re: Correspondence with a misandrsit

  • MrMtnHiker
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      <<< Sue and Turin followed me around on the net >>>

      I had wondered if Turin might be Marlin (or Merlin?) Knight, he was
      posting in the Christian CServe groups in the mid-90s with much the
      same tone as Turin. At his most extreme Marlin was talking very
      doom-and-gloom, about doomsday judgment coming, claiming China will
      destroy the US in a war.

      Larry