[aum] ARCHIVING MEN'S STUDIES AND HAL HARTLEY DISCUSSIONS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 9:11 PM
      Hi Fellows,

      I'm archiving some discussions I had on the net the past month. The list
      called "SPSMM-L" is the official American Psychlogical Association (APA)
      Division 51 list that is devoted to Men's Studies. I'm one of two
      anti-feminists on the list, the other being Edward Bartlett, renowned as one
      of the most effective advocates for men with his "Men's Health Network". All
      the other members of this list are either gay righters or feminists. As I
      said on another list, the feminists controlling Men's Studies is like the
      baptist controlling Women's Studies. This is all symptomatic of the
      politically corrupt state of ALL OUR SOCIAL SCIENCES, and I'm going to make a
      point of broadcasting it. People are suffering and dying while these guys
      play politics instead of an objective search for the truth, which is what they
      are charged to do for the public good.

      The second list I had discussions on was the Hal Hartley list
      (rifle-list@...). I had seen a few movies of Hartley's and loved
      them, plus one of them I saw as a "Masculist" flick. I got on that list, and
      as with the Men's Movement list, I started heated discussions when there was
      hardly any before I arrived. Both lists are now much better for my
      participation. I'm happy that I could help, but the discussions were also
      special and I'm sending them over here to archive as a result.

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com