Re: [AUM] Re: Schoolboys on the list was Eating Shit

    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 8, 2001
      --- Coyote Medicine <coyotemedicine85@...>
      wrote:

      > --- Alan Carr <pc006a0002@b...> wrote:
      > Without meaning any offence whatsoever, why do we
      > have a schoolboy on our
      > list?
      >
      > Lamar if this is the only masculist list you're on
      > then I'm reluctant to
      > discourage you but I'm sure there must be a list
      > more suitable.
      >

      > Alan Carr - Right now, LaMar and I ARE the AUM in
      > hicksville
      > American. Before you tell us that we don't belong
      > here, I suggest
      > that you put your money where your mouth is and send
      > in your AUM
      > Dues. I am a card carrying member of the AUM.
      > We've computer
      > generated our membership cards and the t-shirts are
      > on order.
      > hahahahahah!

      <smile> Keep up the good work boys, but tone the
      language down a mite, there are cultural differences
      on the list.

      Alan, this list has two functions. The first function
      is more due to to the nascent nature of the men's
      movement and the developing internet lists, and that
      is as a place where men's advocates can view the
      action. The other purpose is the development of the
      "American Union of Men", of which Coyote Boy (CB) and
      hopefully Lamar are the only dues paying members. I'm
      their "Great Leader", or to be less formal "Uncle
      Tom".

      I have one purpose in mind with my advoacy of the
      men's movement, and that is to give Lamar and CB's
      generation of men the tools to fight feminism that our
      father's didn't give us. It's too late for the older
      generation, we ate it bad and as a result fucked over
      our own kids, like Lamar and CB. They should be
      pissed and they will fight back. They also will, like
      every generation of young American Men, be expected to
      pay their dues.

      http://im.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 8, 2001
        --- LaMar Rose <lamar_rose@...> wrote:
        > Maybe we don't belong on an adult
        > tittie list (we are on them anyway LOL!)

        Did you know that older men actually grow tits? Yep,
        it's true.

        > but nobody
        > has the right to tell us that we don't belong on a
        > masculist list.

        The English are kind of proper and business like.
        They're good folks, but they ain't Americans. We made
        sure of that 200 years ago in quite a dramatic way in
        World History.

        Because of the nature of the problems we face, the
        men's movement has to be international. The feminist
        movement is also, but we have other reasons why this
        is necessary, though we share some of the feminist
        reasons.

        So boys, stiff upper lip and all that, but please
        don't lose the essence of being a young American Man.
        If you do, I'll fucking bitch slap you and throw you
        off the list (smile).

        http://im.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 8, 2001
          Alan,

          I think I figured out the problem. Your mistaking
          this list for the "masculist_leaders" list we are both
          on. That list is totally differnt and is HIGH
          SECURITY. This list is a general men's movement list
          with NO SECURITY.

          Tom

          --- Alan Carr <pc006a0002@...> wrote:

          > > Coyote says that I can't call you a fucking
          > asshole
          > > because you are one of the masculist movement hot
          > > shots so I won't but you piss me off.
          >
          > I'm starting to like this kid.
          >
          > How can we
          > > learn to be masculist leaders if we can't learn
          > from
          > > the old cats.
          >
          > How can we trust this list when the greatest cause
          > of feminist power comes
          > from *American* schools and colleges and we have a
          > horny (American) teenager
          > who mixes with these young (American) women who mix
          > with their (American
          > feminist) teachers?
          >
          > Right now, I follow Coyote, and he
          > > follows Uncle Tom.
          >
          > And knowing what teenagers are like I presume you
          > also follow your dick. See
          > above.
          >

          > > I checked your profile you are not even American.
          >
          > Are you sure? Lemme check... Damn, your right. I'm
          > not American.
          >
          > It
          > > really doesn't matter because the feminazi
          > conspiracis
          > > not just an American Problem, and we ballbearing
          > cats
          > > have to stick together or the feminazi will cook
          > our
          > > balls and make a big pot of mountain oyster soup.
          > > It's a dish very simalar to your Kidney Pie but
          > much
          > > more gross.
          >
          > You're a likable little shit but you're also a
          > security risk.
          >
          > > > Lamar if this is the only masculist list you're
          > on
          > > > then I'm reluctant to
          > > > discourage you but I'm sure there must be a list
          > > > more suitable.
          > >
          > > Alan even if you are a big shot masculist leader
          > from
          > > accross the pond, I don't think Uncle Tom will
          > kick us
          > > off the list.
          >
          > Sigh. You're probably right.
          >
          > Maybe we don't belong on an adult
          > > tittie list (we are on them anyway LOL!) but
          > nobody
          > > has the right to tell us that we don't belong on a
          > > masculist list.
          >
          > Perfectly true which is why I suggested you find
          > one, this however is a
          > masculist leader's list, unlike your mastubatory
          > tittie list this one
          > requires a qualification and I would have thought,
          > some security?
          >

          > > LaMar <-- Who is American.
          >
          > Alan Carr <--- Who isn't.

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Alan Carr
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 8, 2001
            Correct Tom, my mistake.

            It seems I owe our little American friend an apology.

            I apologise LaMar, I made a genuine mistake.

            Shake?

            Alan Carr
            Big-Shot Founder
            International Men's Network

            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
              --- Alan Carr <pc006a0002@...> wrote:
              > Alan Carr
              > Big-Shot Founder
              > International Men's Network

              Alan, do you have any cntact with Ken Pangborn of Men
              International?

              http://im.yahoo.com
            • TBrec63387@AOL.com
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                I'll throw my 3 cents in here. Coyote Boy, don't cut your nose off to spite
                your face. I agree, public school sucks a lot. I have two teens in a public
                school and I have to tell ya, it's been a learning experience for them and
                even more so for me as their Dad.

                Actually, my daughter graduated last year, so I only have one in H.S. now.

                What I mean about "cutting off your nose ...." is that you're in a position
                to make a difference. Although it means having to put up with a bunch of
                feminist bull shit and political correctness, you have an opportunity to see
                first hand as to what's happening in our society. You can see the injustices
                and maybe do something about it someday.

                Unfortunately, what school is today and what it was 30 years ago are two
                entirely different things. In years past, students were challenged. The
                proverbial "bar" was much higher and there wasn't an overwhelming concern
                about political correctness. Students were there to learn and not be social
                experiments.

                I don't know a lot about you Coyote but from the little bit that I have seen,
                you have an active mind and you think about things a lot more then most of
                the drones that attend public school. We need thinkers to set the stage for
                things to come.

                I deal with a lot of youth. In fact I'm a counselor for an adolescent male
                rehab facility and I have seen a lot of wasted talents. And when I say
                wasted, I am not talking about the affects that drugs may have had on these
                guys but more importantly minds that have succumb to the apathy of today's
                society.

                What does an adolescent have to strive for? What do they stand for? And
                what's worse is that I see males that have virtually been stripped of their
                manhood. They have no role models. They have no goals. They simply exist.
                They wonder aimlessly looking for something, anything to hold on to. Men are
                no longer viewed as the "bread winners," they are no longer viewed as the
                heads of their families.

                While girls are taught that they can do anything and be anything they want,
                the boys are shuffled aside. What's worse is that the bar has been lowered so
                much, it's amazing that so many kids can function in society today.

                At your age Coyote, you should be going to McDonnalds and demanding that they
                put numbers back on their cash registers. How dare we as a society look at
                youth and say they are too stupid to be able to add NUMBERS and give them
                pictures instead.

                These are just some of the things that I've observed. I see in you the spark
                that can light a fire and make things right again. We needs guys like you to
                stand up and be counted and say "I am a male and I am tired of being forced
                into a stereotype"

                With respect to the GED, it is doable. I've had several kids on my unit get
                their GEDs and I have no doubt that they will do fine in life. But I would
                want you to think long and hard as to what your future is all about. What's
                going to be best for you in the long run? Just don't let the system, that we
                know is already screwed up, force you out of what you deserve.

                Well, that's all I have to say for now and I'm sorry for jumping in here, my
                apologies if I put my nose where it didn't belong.

                In a message dated 9/5/01 10:09:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, qim@...
                writes:

                Coyote Boy,

                But school isn't only about education, it's a huge
                social number with lots of girls running around.  Oh,
                I see your point.

                I'd try to counsel you on all this, but it's too
                difficult by email.  The GED is easy to get and many
                have gone that route and done well.  They then usually
                go to community college and get a skill.  I don't know
                what your talents or interests are, so it's kind of
                hard to say what route you should go.  I had a career
                counseling job in the late seventies in which I
                counseled alot of young kids.  I don't know if I
                helped them at all, but it was fun.

                If you want to chat on the phone, I'd be happy to.  My
                number is 805-968-8068

                Uncle Tom

                --- Coyote Boy <coyotemedicine85@...> wrote:
                > The Feminazi Teachers are out to humilate all the
                > male
                > students.   I talked to one of them about quiting
                > and
                > getting a GED.  She tried to tell me that it's hard
                > getting a GED - 75 percent of the students fail it.
                > My thought was Bullshit!   She just wants students
                > eat her shit and to get paid for making them do it.
                >

                > Also because I have hearing problems, they think I
                > have IQ problems.   Again, Bullshit!   A lot of
                > people
                > in this town are homeschooling and because they
                > don't
                > want their kids to eat shit.   I am going to let my
                > Mom homeschool me.
                >
                > =====
                > Coyote Boy

              • Coyote Medicine
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                  A lot of people are homeschooling because the school system is so
                  fucked up. Last year was a nightmare, I was written up and
                  suspended for stupid things, and finally expelled. Now the teachers
                  are back to the stupid write-ups. They humilate students in front of
                  the classroom. As a school boy, I don't have a whole lot of power
                  against that big tide of feminazi evil in the public schools. If
                  enough kids quit, they may get the message but I doubt it. My mom
                  already got the paperwork in motion to start the homeschooling.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                    Alan Carr - You are right about us teenagers being a bunch of horny
                    SOB's but so what. Teenage boys are not the only horny SOB's. Old
                    dudes get horny too. You old dudes, unlike us teenagers are getting
                    some. All of us have to mix with feminists and coporate puusy boys
                    rather we are schoolboys or not. How can we rise above them if we
                    are not allowed on the list. You don't have to worry about me being
                    a schoolboy on the list much longer. I am quitting school. The
                    feminst teachers have finally driven me out.

                    Coyote

                    --- In aum@y..., "Alan Carr" <pc006a0002@b...> wrote:
                    How can we trust this list when the greatest cause of feminist power
                    comes from *American* schools and colleges and we have a horny
                    (American) teenager who mixes with these young (American) women who
                    mix with their (American feminist) teachers?

                    > Right now, I follow Coyote, and he
                    > > follows Uncle Tom.
                    >
                    > And knowing what teenagers are like I presume you also follow your
                    dick. See
                    > above.
                  • Alan Carr
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                      I've heard the name but no.

                      Alan
                      > Alan, do you have any cntact with Ken Pangborn of Men
                      > International?
                      >
                      > Tom

                      Messenger
                      > http://im.yahoo.com

                    • Coyote Boy
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                        Sometimes, you have to fight the fights you can win
                        and walk away from the ones that you can't so that you
                        can fight and win them at another time. By an
                        adoldescent male rehab facility, do you mean
                        adoldescent males with drugs problems, or adoldescent
                        males in trouble with the law?

                        Right now, public schools are a force that I cannot
                        win against. If I don't conform to the casterated
                        little sheep that they want me to be - I labeled as a
                        criminal in a jailhouse school for adoldescent males.
                        I don't mean that I am out breaking laws, all I am
                        doing is standing up to them. It doesn't matter,
                        they'll label me a criminal anyway.

                        I am a Special Ed Student because of hearing aids.
                        Some handicapped kids don't get regular High School
                        Diplomas. They get certificate of completion or
                        Modified High School Diplomas. Since I am a male
                        with hearing aids, the schools must have me labeled as
                        a real moron.

                        The GED 's minimun score is set up so that
                        approximately 30 percent of graduating High School
                        Seniors could not pass the GED test.

                        My choice is this, I can work part-time, take computer
                        courses and earn a GED in about two years. I'll go to
                        technical film school afterwards and be much better
                        prepared to deal with the adult world than sitting in
                        High School for another three years. Nitpicked and
                        Bored to tears and eventually earning the stupid
                        Modified High School Diploma because the school labels
                        me stupid because I wear hearing aids.

                        --- TB wrote:

                        > I deal with a lot of youth. In fact I'm a counselor
                        > for an adolescent male
                        > rehab facility and I have seen a lot of wasted
                        > talents. And when I say
                        > wasted, I am not talking about the affects that
                        > drugs may have had on these
                        > guys but more importantly minds that have succumb to
                        > the apathy of today's
                        > society.
                        >

                        > These are just some of the things that I've
                        > observed. I see in you the spark
                        > that can light a fire and make things right again.
                        > We needs guys like you to
                        > stand up and be counted and say "I am a male and I
                        > am tired of being forced
                        > into a stereotype"

                        =====
                        Coyote Boy

                        "Go get 'em!!!!! Remember, it is better to be wrong
                        and fail than to be right and succeed as a pussy boy!!"
                        Uncle Tom-AUM President

                        http://im.yahoo.com
                      • LaMar Rose
                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                          Okay Mr. Big Shot Founder of the International Men's
                          Network. Your apology is accepted. Only because I
                          don't want Uncle Tom - Bad Ass Founder of the American
                          Union of Men to bitchslap me. Maybe we will start
                          our own list. Maybe we can call it - Bad Ass Horny
                          SchoolBoy Masculist Leaders.

                          LaMar Rose - Dues paying member of the AUM
                          Uncle Tom, Dues in the mail as soon as my mama gives
                          me a raise in my allowance. Either that or I will
                          have to weed Coyote's Mom's Garden. Yuck! She has
                          the garden from hell. I'll just plant some maryjane
                          plants in it while I am weeding it. She'll never know
                          the difference. LOL!

                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                            --- Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:
                            > Alan,
                            >
                            > I think I figured out the problem. Your mistaking
                            > this list for the "masculist_leaders" list we are
                            > both
                            > on. That list is totally differnt and is HIGH
                            > SECURITY. This list is a general men's movement
                            > list
                            > with NO SECURITY.
                            >
                            > Tom

                            Tell Alan that he's lucky that Uncle Chango is not on
                            this list.

                            LaMar

                            http://im.yahoo.com
                          • Adam C. Smith
                            Message 13 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                              ROFLMAO!!
                              Adam
                              Trance has a Rhythm, and the Rhythm has a name.....
                              http://www.mp3.com/adams_myth
                              > Coyote says that I can't call you a fucking asshole
                              > because you are one of the masculist movement hot
                              > shots so I won't but you piss me off.

                              I'm starting to like this kid.

                              How can we
                              > learn to be masculist leaders if we can't learn from
                              > the old cats.

                              How can we trust this list when the greatest cause of feminist power comes
                              from *American* schools and colleges and we have a horny (American) teenager
                              who mixes with these young (American) women who mix with their (American
                              feminist) teachers?

                              Right now, I follow Coyote, and he
                              > follows Uncle Tom.

                              And knowing what teenagers are like I presume you also follow your dick. See
                              above.

                              > I checked your profile you are not even American.

                              Are you sure? Lemme check... Damn, your right.  I'm not American.

                              It
                              > really doesn't matter because the feminazi conspiracis
                              > not just an American Problem, and we ballbearing cats
                              > have to stick together or the feminazi will cook our
                              > balls and make  a big pot of mountain oyster soup.
                              > It's a dish very simalar to your Kidney Pie but much
                              > more gross.

                              You're a likable little shit but you're also a security risk.

                              > >  Lamar if this is the only masculist list you're on
                              > > then I'm reluctant to
                              > > discourage you but I'm sure there must be a list
                              > > more suitable.
                              >
                              > Alan even if you are a big shot masculist leader from
                              > accross the pond, I don't think Uncle Tom will kick us
                              > off the list.

                              Sigh. You're probably right.

                              Maybe we don't belong on an adult
                              > tittie list (we are on them anyway LOL!)  but nobody
                              > has the right to tell us that we don't belong on a
                              > masculist list.

                              Perfectly true which is why I suggested you find one, this however is a
                              masculist leader's list, unlike your mastubatory tittie list this one
                              requires a qualification and I would have thought, some security?

                              > LaMar  <-- Who is American.

                              Alan Carr  <--- Who isn't.

                              Message 14 of 26 , Sep 9, 2001
                                --- LaMar Rose <lamar_rose@...> wrote:
                                > Your apology is accepted. Only because I
                                > don't want Uncle Tom - Bad Ass Founder of the
                                > American
                                > Union of Men to bitchslap me.

                                See, I have the best behaved group of young men in
                                America in the AUM. I'm proud of these guys.

                                Lamar, stash alittle bud aside for Uncle Tom...OK?

                                Uncle Tom

                                http://im.yahoo.com