Howdy Uncle Tom:

  • lamar_rose@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
      I am Coyote's friend, LaMar. Coyote the California Preppie, a
      couple of the local redneck kids and me the token black in the AUM
      Boys Club are working together to squish the feminist plot in the
      high school. We are going to have a good year this year.

      Coyote said that you live in a mansion by a nude beach. That's
      better than living in a cabin by the gawdamed river around here.
      That where I live. But one of these day's I'm moving into your
      mansion. Uncle Tom

      LaMar
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
        Lamar,

        Welcome to the fray nephew. It sounds like you have
        an excellent group there. The mansion is in sight.
        Your generation will be the first to live in it, but
        first we have to get these damn feminists out of the
        way.

        Tom

        --- lamar_rose@... wrote:
        > I am Coyote's friend, LaMar. Coyote the California
        > Preppie, a
        > couple of the local redneck kids and me the token
        > black in the AUM
        > Boys Club are working together to squish the
        > feminist plot in the
        > high school. We are going to have a good year this
        > year.
        >
        > Coyote said that you live in a mansion by a nude
        > beach. That's
        > better than living in a cabin by the gawdamed river
        > around here.
        > That where I live. But one of these day's I'm
        > moving into your
        > mansion. Uncle Tom
        >
        > LaMar

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Coyote Medicine
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
          --- In aum@y..., Tom Smith <qim@y...> wrote:
          > Lamar,
          >
          > Welcome to the fray nephew. It sounds like you have
          > an excellent group there. The mansion is in sight.
          > Your generation will be the first to live in it, but
          > first we have to get these damn feminists out of the
          > way.

          Hi Ya! I am glad you met your new nephew Uncle Tom, Me and Lamar are
          going to film school in California together after we get out of High
          School. GoodBye Hicksville. We'll move in with you. We promise not
          to party too much. Lots of Wild Willing Chicks but not Feminist!

          Coyote
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
            Coyote Boy,

            Boy, do we need some good masculist filmakers.
            There's going to be a great demand for them in the
            comming years after all this feminist drivel we have
            seen on the big screen these past decades.

            I was well connected with the young girls all through
            my life, but in recent years I have lost the
            connection (smile), but I'm sure you guys can do just
            fine by yourselves. Common out!! I'm due for another
            of my periodic youth revivals with hanging out with
            the generation comming up. Every ten years it happens
            and at the turn of the decade. The last time it was
            '91 when I was hanging with some young grunge
            musicians in their early twenties listening to Pearl
            Jam and snorting Meth. We had alot of fun, but I
            could do without that meth. Ten years before that it
            was New Wave music and cocaine. God, it's amazing I'm
            still alive. How about this time we sit a soda
            fountain and listen to World Music?

            Uncle Tom

            --- Coyote Medicine <coyotemedicine85@...>

            http://im.yahoo.com