Those Funny Politicians

  • Coyote Boy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      found this at another site. It's funny!

      Jessie Jackson has added former Chicago Democrat
      congressman Mel Reynolds to the Rainbow/PUSH
      Coalition's payroll. Reynolds was among the 176
      criminals pardoned in President Clinton's last-minute
      forgiveness spree. Reynolds received a commutation of
      his six-and-a-half-year federal sentence for 15
      convictions of wire fraud, bank fraud & lies to the
      Federal Election Commission. He is more notorious;
      however, for concurrently serving five years for
      engaging in sexual relations with an underage campaign
      volunteer.

      This is a first in American politics: An
      ex-congressman who had sex with a subordinate won
      clemency from a president who had sex with a
      subordinate, then was hired by a clergyman who had sex
      with a subordinate.

      God Bless America.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- Coyote Boy <coyotemedicine85@...> wrote:
        > This is a first in American politics: An
        > ex-congressman who had sex with a subordinate won
        > clemency from a president who had sex with a
        > subordinate, then was hired by a clergyman who had
        > sex
        > with a subordinate.

        This kid is only fifteen years old and he approaches
        the problem better than the only one in the media who
        has taken this issue on, Bill O'Reilly of Fox News.

        The feminist media chooses their counterpointers well.
        They pick dumb and clueless middle age guys still
        living in the fifties.

        Coyote Boy, keep up the good work, you're making your
        way up the ranks in the movement rapidly. If you paid
        dues to the AUM, you could even be an officer (smile).

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
          --- Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:

          > Coyote Boy, keep up the good work, you're making
          > your
          > way up the ranks in the movement rapidly. If you
          > paid
          > dues to the AUM, you could even be an officer
          > (smile).

          Do you think we can talk my mother into increasing my
          allowance for AUM dues.

          Coyote Boy

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2001
            --- Coyote Boy <coyotemedicine85@...> wrote:

            > --- Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Coyote Boy, keep up the good work, you're making
            > > your
            > > way up the ranks in the movement rapidly. If you
            > > paid
            > > dues to the AUM, you could even be an officer
            > > (smile).
            >

            > Do you think we can talk my mother into increasing
            > my
            > allowance for AUM dues.
            >
            > Coyote Boy

            That's the spirit Coyote Boy, I'll get to work on it.

            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          • Coyote Boy
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2001
              Clinton interviews Brittany for a job.