RE: [AUM] Equal rights for men

  • Lionel Richards
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2003

      In theory this may be fine, but in practice it is fraught with danger.

      I have found in most FAMILY COURT matters that a lawyer can be more of a disadvantage.

      Kind of like the US Navy employing Bin Laden’s cousin to write the guidance software or key in the target coordinates of it’s ICBM’s.

      Pro Se (in USA) , LIP (in UK) , SRL (in Oz)

      You won’t sell yourself down the river (like a legal aid lawyer will) so you’re better off if you represent yourself BUT it’s good to have a couple of friends sitting in court as witnesses to the procedings, maybe even one with a concealed tape recorder and / or writing transcript in  shorthand, to keep the judge honest and fair in his dealings with you.

      The judge has a duty of care to clearly explain (and be satisfied that you fully understand) what he is doing or he leaves grounds open for appeal.

      Unless you are a blithering idiot, you have a better chance without a lawyer (assuming you are innocent of her allegations etc)

      Of course EVERY case is different in many ways (yet they’re all identical in other ways)

      Certainly a legal aid lawyer will quite likely sell you down the river. Most matters (here in Oz) are settled by consent.  They take you into a little meeting room where they negotiate (cajole) you into something that is acceptable to the other side (who is in the next little room) They say “the court will appreciate that you are both ‘reasonable’ and can deal with eachother in an adult manner” anything to get you BOTH to agree to something (usually it’s whatever she wants BUT NOT ALWAYS)   Your lawyer will tell you that this is the best you can hope to achieve and will try to save the judge from having to make a ruling that becomes a legal precedent and is open to appeal.  Because consent orders can not be appealed and it needs to be filed as a new application if you want to bring it back to court.

      UNLESS it’s a criminal matter, you’re far better off being there yourself talking one on one with the judge.  You can find all the relevant Acts and Rules online, and groups like this and others) can help enormously in highlighting the pitfalls and traps along the way.  Also we have special purpose splinter group like [SRL’s] at www.SelfRep.net  to provide support info for Self Represented Litigants in Family Court.

      ROCK / SCISSORS / PAPER . . . Each can WIN !!

      If you can figure out what HER argument will be then you prepare and present your case (all in written affidavit) and then argue your case accordingly having removed the appropriate fuel and disabled the relevant detonators.

      If you know that her mother is going to write a damning vilification of you, then simply (in your own initial affidavit) remove her credibility by saying how she never liked you and always tried to undermine you and provoke your wife to dump you or whatever was your circumstances.

      Then her attack is not only negated but in fact it shows you to have told the truth about her.

      The BEST result for the children is EQUAL SHARED Custody.  The NEXT BEST IS FATHER Custody because the children are safer.

      More children are abused and murdered by Biological Mothers than by Step-Mothers,  and …

      More children are abused and murdered by Step-Fathers than by Biological Fathers.

      So if it has to be sole custody. then Father custody is better than Sole Mother custody.

      From the wisdom of my daughter when 8 years old answered the Family Court counselor’s question of where she would like to live AND WHY ?? She said “I’d rather live with Daddy because Daddy would let me see Mummy much more that Mummy ever lets me see Daddy”.

      My Family Law battles are over. It’s far from perfect but the best in the circumstances. It’s like a quazzi Shared Parenting but with tension of her refusing to deal with me except with contempt and angst.  10 years after and she’s still full of hostility towards me (and so does her new husband) because I won custody of our (then 10yo) son who ran away to me, and now the latest orders state that the kids can come to me at any time as per their wishes at the time . . and they do.  DESPITE the constant overt PAS and vilification of me in her household where I’m known as ‘Fuck-Head’.(among other things)

      So she may have legal custody but they spend more TIME with me and even when they’re with her they’re not WITH HER !!  She has a new 1yo daughter and is due to drop another in December. Interestingly, the kids told me that she is suing her doctor who (supposedly) tied her tubes.

      Does anyone know about untying tubes or loosening knots to get pregnant ??  I wouldn’t put ANYTHING past her new husband and she’s probably been getting into fist fucking.  I feel sorry for her new children,  HALF siblings to my three, but mine aren’t kids anymore.  My youngest at 11 has his own mobile phone and has had the same beautiful girlfriend for 2 years.  He can drive the landcruiser across the creek, do donuts in the paddock and drive slalom through the trees with precision. He won sportsman of the year at school and is one of the better players on his football team.  The sad thing is that his main ambition is to be an AFL Football star.  Despite Buttercup’s ongoing PAS,  the bond between my children had been too strong to break and like an elastic bungee cord, they do spring back  (well mine did)

      Best wishes,

      Lionel Richards  help@...

      OzyDads Network   www.OzyDads.net

      Affiliate member of:-

      Council for the Status of Fathers  www.FatherStatus.org

      Shared Parenting Council of Australia   www.spca.org.au

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2003

        WOW!!!!!! Lionel, Can’t we all just get along!!!!    I’d really be interested to know your experience(s) in family court. I can see that allot of thought went into that and I can respect that. But try to say any of that to a family court judge, especially without an attorney or it just so happens your NOT sleeping with the judge (male or female) and even then, GOOD LUCK!!!!! Again I respect your thoughtfulness in the writing but also suggest legal advise is best left to the experienced and seasoned professional. My story has compelling video evidence, transcript & more below. That statement calls what I am always on the edge to do, HERE IS MY LENGTHY STORY:

        Referred to as during publication                                   Year of birth.

        me / dad / victim                                                               1964

        my wife / mom / suspect                                                   1968

        Son#3 / 13 year old son / step-son / victim                          1980

        10 year old son / Junior / victim                                          1993

        8 Year old son / son#2 / victim                                           1995

        5 year old daughter / victim                                                1998

        Wife’s Lover                                                                      1967

        DYFS Social/Case Worker                                                1972 (approx)          DYFS = CPS (In New Jersey)

        New Jersey Division of

        Youth & Family Services : DYFS

        MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

        VIDEO TRANSCRIPT

        Persons in video:  Suspect   = my wife

                                      Dad    =  myself

                                      Junior = our 10 year old son

                                      Son#2 =  our 8 year old son

                                      Son#3 =  wife’s 13 year old son

                                      Daughter =  our 5 year old daughter

        01/07/2003 8:30am VICTIM: Junior

        VICTIM SAYS “I WILL KILL MYSELF” SUSPECT SAYS “THEN DO IT”

        01/14/2003 8:30am VICTIM: Junior

        VICTIM SAYS “I’M GONNA KILL MYSELF” SUSPECT SAYS “THEN GO AHEAD”

        02/26/2003 8:00AM VICTIM: Dad

        SUSPECT VIOLENTLY ASSAULTS VICTIM. WITH A BROOM VERY HARD 4 TIMES

        CAUSING A LACERATION AND BLEEDING.

        02/27/2003 INCIDENT 1 (approx) BETWEEN 4:00 AND 4:30 PM VICTIM: Junior

        SUSPECT ASSAULTS VICTIM. IN HEAD WITH AN OPEN HAND CAUSING VICTIM TO

        LOSE BALANCE AND BE KNOCKED INTO FURNITURE.

        02/27/2003 INCIDENT 2 VICTIM: Junior

        SUSPECT ASSAULTS VICTIM 14 TIMES WITH A COMBINATION OF OPEN HANDS/FISTS

        AND A SHOE WHILE BEING TOLD NOT TO EAT THE HOUSEHOLD FOOD AND THAT HE

        IS EVIL IN THE HOUSE AND REPEATABLY BEING CALLED A “SON OF A BITCH” (oh, the

        irony). AND TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND I IF SOMEONE KILLS YOU OUTSIDE I

        DON’T CARE.WHILE VICTIM IS PLEADING TO SUSPECT “STOP HITTING ME”

        02/27/2003 INCIDENT 3 VICTIM: Junior

        SUSPECT IS SCREAMING AT VICTIM TELLING HIM “IT IS MY FUCKING MONEY, I

        WORKED FOR THAT” WHILE STRIKING HIM. VICTIM MAKES A FAILED ATTEMPT TO

        PROTECT AND DEFEND HIMSELF WHILE SHOUTING “WHY ARE YOU FUCKING

        HITTING ME” VICTIM MANAGES TO TEMPORARILY DEFEND HIMSELF BY PULLING

        SUSPECT’ HAIR MAKING HER FALL TO THE CARPET. VICTIM STANDS THERE IN FEAR

        AS SHE GETS UP, VICTIM STARTS RUNNING TO THE BEDROOM WHERE SUSPECT

        CATCHES AND ATTACKS HIM AGAIN.

        02/27/2003 INCIDENT 4 VICTIM: Junior

        VICTIM COMES OUT OF THE BEDROOM SHOUTING “YOU’RE NOT TOUCHING MY

        FUCKING STUFF” (please note that due to poor audio quality officers

        thought that VICTIM. had said “I’m getting my father’s gun”, this was quickly resolved at my home

        by telling officers that VICTIM has never referred to me as “father”, only “Dad” and that in

        that area of the room has the kid’s possessions only). SUSPECT WALKS OVER AND ATTACKS

        HIM AGAIN (audio only), VICTIM SHOUTS IN DESPERATION “GET THE FUCK AWAY

        FROM ME” SUSPECT THEN SHOUTS TO SON#2 AND VICTIM “GET AWAY FROM

        HIM BEFORE I KILL THIS BOY” THEN STATES “I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN”

        03/07/2003 (approx) 7-8:00PM VICTIM: Son#3

        VICTIM HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH SON#2. SUSPECT QUESTIONS VICTIM ABOUT

        THE INCIDENT. VICTIM EXPLAINS HIS SIDE (in Filipino). SUSPECT STARTS SCREAMING

        AT VICTIM “SO FUCKING WHAT” SEVERAL TIMES THEN PROCEEDS TO ASSAULT

        VICTIM IN THE FACE 3 TIMES WITH A LONG SWING OF HER ARM EACH TIME PAUSING

        BETWEEN SWINGS. (Please note that in the background you can see Junior and Daughter preparing

        ice cream and not noticing that the SUSPECT is violently striking their brother as if it’s a regular

        occurrence).

        03/10/2003 INCIDENT 1 (approx) mid morning VICTIM: Daughter

        SUSPECT IS MAD AT VICTIM (VICTIM was complaining about hair going into her eyes) THEN

        PROCEEDS TO SMACK HER IN THE LEG MAKING HER CRY CURSING AT HER IN

        FILIPINO AND SAYING IN ENGLISH “STAY AWAY FROM ME” VICTIM FOLLOWS

        SUSPECT. AS SUSPECT COMES FROM BEHIND A WALL IT IS SEEN THAT SHE SMACKS

        VICTIM TO THE GROUND REPEATING “STAY AWAY FROM ME” AND STATING “I’M

        TALKING TO YOU NICELY”. THE SUSPECT PROCEEDS TO TELL VICTIM “GET OUT”.

        THE ENTIRE TIME VICTIM IS CRYING.

        03/10/2003 INCIDENT 2 (approx) mid morning VICTIM: Daughter

        SUSPECT WARNS VICTIM “DON’T COME IN HERE” AND SAYS “I’M TALKING TO YOU

        NICELY, I’M TRYING TO HELP YOU. STAY AWAY FROM HERE, HUH. I’M TRYING TO

        HELP YOU, GET OUT. VICTIM WALKS OVER TO SUSPECT CRYING. SUSPECT ATTACKS

        VICTIM BY STRIKING HER HEAD KNOCKING VICTIM TO THE FLOOR AND SAYING

        “THAT’S WHY I DON’T WANT TO COME OVER HERE”. SUSPECT MOVES BACKWARD A

        BIT AND VICTIM IS SCARED THAT SUSPECT WILL HIT HER AGAIN AND HER REFLEX

        IS TO QUICKLY MOVE BACK. SUSPECT MOVES TOWARDS THE SOFA NEAR THE

        WINDOW AND SHOUTS AT VICTIM “GET OUT”. SUSPECT NOTICES THAT THE

        WEBCAM MAY BE RECORDING HER AND PROCEEDS TO GO ONTO MY DESK AND TURN

        THE CAMERA SO AS NOT TO GET CAUGHT ABUSING VICTIM. DURING THIS PERIOD

        THERE IS AUDIO ONLY BUT IT IS HEARD THAT VICTIM CRIES QUCKLY AS IF

        SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED. SUSPECT THREATENS VICTIM “GET OUT OR I WILL

        SMACK YOU” AND REPEATEDLY SAYS “GET OUT”.

        03/11/2003 (approx) 9:00 AM  VICTIM: Dad

        SUSPECT IS SHOUTING AT VICTIM. ABOUT MINOR THINGS AND COMPLAINS “I DID

        YOU’RE FUCKING LAUNDRY, OK” SUSPECT THEN RUNS TO VICTIM. AND ASSAULTS HIM

        BY SMACKING HIM IN THE FACE VERY HARD CAUSING A BRUISE TO THE CHIN WITH

        HER PINKY FINGERNAIL. VICTIM THEN SAYS “FUCKING STOP HITTING ME OR I’LL

        CALL THE POLICE ON YOU” SUSPECT SAYS “GO AHEAD”

        03/27/2003 (approx) 9:00 AM  VICTIM: Dad

        SUSPECT IS YELLING AT VICTIM “MOTHER FUCKER, YOU’RE GOING TO BE NOTHING,

        I’M GOING TO TAKE THE KIDS AND YOU’LL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN, YOU CAN’T

        FUCKING GO TO WORK NO MORE, YOU’RE NOT GONNA HAVE ANY MONEY TO GET A

        LAWYER” SUSPECT THEN THROWS A HARD PLASTIC CUP AT VICTIMS HEAD

        CAUSING A BUMP AND SWELLING. AN ICE PACK WAS NEEDED TO BRING DOWN THE

        SWELLING.

        04/07/2003 (approx) 9:00 AM  VICTIM: Dad

        SUSPECT IS YELLING AT VICTIM “I’M GOING TO SEE MY LAWYER ASSHOLE AND

        YOU’RE GOING TO BE NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, YOU WON’T HAVE ANYTHING!

        BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WARRANT OF ARREST JERKOFF, I’M GOING TO TAKE THE

        MOTHER FUCKING KIDS ASSHOLE AND LEAVE YOU FOREVER SO I CAN BE WITH

        MY LOVER ” SUSPECT THEN GETS INTO THE VAN AND DRIVES OFF WITH DAUGHTER UNTIL

        1:30PM.

        04/07/2003  1:50PM

        SUSPECT COMES HOME AND YELLS AT DAD. “YOU’VE

        BEEN RECORDING ME MOTHER FUCKER, YOU GOT ME ON VIDEO ABUSING THE KIDS

        MOTHER FUCKER” AND WALKS INTO THE BEDROOM. DAD ASKS DAUGHTER WHERE

        SHE HAD BEEN AND DAUGHTER TOLD DAD SHE HAD BEEN TO “THE LADY WE SAW THE

        OTHER DAY” (SOCIAL WORKER OF DYFUS).

        04/07/2003  2:00PM

        SUSPECT COMES OUT OF THE BEDROOM IN A SURPRISINGLY MORE CHEERFUL MOOD AND SAYS

        “COME ON LET’S GO TO MCDONALDS TO PLAY” THE WHOLE FAMILY GET’S INTO THE

        VAN AND GOES TO THE ROUTE 27/MENLO PARK SECTION OF EDISON MCDONALDS.

        WE ARE THERE FOR APPROX 1 HOUR TO 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES AND WE ARRIVE

        BACK HOME AT APPROX 3:30PM.

        04/07/2003  3:45PM

        SUSPECT AND SON#3 GO TO THE LAUNDROMAT DOWN THE STREET.

        04/07/2003  4: 02 PM

        WHILE PARKED IN FRONT OF THE LAUNDROMAT SUSPECT MAKES A CALL FROM HER CELL PHONE TO THE SPRINTPCS CELL PHONE NUMBER OF HER LOVER AND TALKS FOR 1 MINUTE.

        04/07/2003  4: 03PM

        SUSPECT CALLS FROM HER CELL PHONE TO THE HOME PHONE OF HER LOVER.

        04/07/2003  4:28PM

        SUSPECT IS SEEN SITTING IN THE VAN WITH SON#3 ACROSS THE STREET IN THE EXXON TALKING ON THE CELL PHONE TO HOME PHONE NUMBER OF HER LOVER FOR EXACTLY 23 MINUTES.

        04/07/2003  4:55 PM

        SUSPECT TELLS HER VICTIMS “COME ON KIDS THE POLICE ARE HERE WE ARE GOING TO THE SHELTER.” AT THIS POINT THE PISCATAWAY POLICE ARRIVE AND FOLLOWS THE POLICE REPORT.

        04/07/2003  5:33PM

        SUSPECT CALLS HOME PHONE NUMBER OF HER LOVER AND TALKS FOR EXACTLY 35 MINUTES. THE PHONE CALLS TO HER LOVER CONTINUE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE EVENING (PHONE LOGS

        AVAILABLE). DAD ALSO HAS RECORDS SHOWING TIME, DATE AND LOCATION OF

        HIS WHERABOUTS ON OCTOBER 22.

        ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

        SUSPECT HAS USED WEAPONS AGAINST DAD SUCH AS TRYING TO CUT HIS BARE

        CHEST WITH A STEAK KNIFE THAT IS ON RECORD AT THE HOSPITAL AND HAS

        ASSAULTED JUNIOR ON MAY 3 1993 AT AGE 2 WEEKS BY HITTING HIM ABOUT THE

        NECK AND BACK CAUSING BRUISES AND CONTUSIONS, ALSO ON 9/1/93 SUSPECT BY

        SLAPPING HIM IN THE FACE AND SHAKING HIM VIOLENTLY AND ON 9/6/1993 BY

        SHAKING HIM VIOLENTLY AND SLAPPING HIM IN THE FACE.

        DAD HAS OTHER SURVELLIANCE THAT INDICATES HER LOVER

        IS URGING SUSPECT TO LEAVE DAD. SUSPECT HAS ON MANY OCCASIONS

        TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANTS TO END THE MARRIAGE TO BE WITH HER LOVER

        AND TAKE THE CHILDREN WITH HER. SUSPECT HAS BEEN SLEEPING AT HER

        LOVER’S HOUSE ALMOST EVERY NIGHT CONTINUOUSLY AND EVERY WEEKEND

        FROM THURSDAY MORNING WHEN SUSPECT LEAVES FOR WORK UNTIL MONDAY

        LATE MORNING. SUSPECT IS ONLY HOME 2-3 NIGHTS A WEEK BETWEEN 4PM AND

        10PM UNTIL THE CHILDREN GO TO SLEEP AND MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY FROM

        LATE MORNING UNTIL ABOUT 10 PM. SUSPECT HAS NOT PAID ANY BILLS AT HOME.

        SPENDS ABOUT $40 A WEEK FOR FOOD ONLY FOR A FAMILY OF SIX AND SPENDS

        MOST OF HER INCOME ON HER PRE-PAID CELL PHONE AND VEHICLE PAYMENTS. SHE

        CONTINUOUSLY BUYS THE CHILDREN TOYS AND VIDEOS WITHOUT REGARD TO THE

        HOUSEHOLD EXPENSES. JUNIOR HAS BECOME MENTALLY DISTURBED OVER THE

        STRESS OF SUSPECT NOT COMING HOME AND HAS LEARNED AND FIGURED OUT ON HIS

        OWN ABOUT THE AFFAIR. HE TOLD DAD THAT HE SAW SUSPECT SLEEPING WITH

        HER LOVER AND DAD  HAD TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION. SINCE THE SUSPECT’S

        AFFAIR STARTED JUNIOR HAD A LOT OF SCHOOL REFUSAL (34 MISSED DAYS AS OF

        JANUARY 2003). JUNIOR WAS HOSPITALIZED AS AN INPATIENT AT A PHSYCIATRIC

        HOSPITAL TWICE, 10 DAYS EACH FOR THREATENING TO KILL HIMSELF WITH A LARGE

        KITCHEN KNIFE (POLICE REPORTS EXIST) . THE THERAPISTS ESSENTIALLY STATE

        THAT IT IS A LACK OF SUSPECT AND DAD GETTING ALONG.

        DAD HAS BEEN THE PRIMARY CARE GIVER FOR THE CHILDREN SINCE THE

        SUSPECT HAS NOT BEEN COMING HOME. DAD HAS DESPERATELY TRIED TO

        SAVE THE MARRIAGE AND THE FAMILY BY REACHING OUT TO ALL FAMILY

        MEMBERS ON BOTH SIDES SPENDING MORE THAN $2000 ON CELL PHONE CALLS.

        DAD HAS TRIED IN VEIN TO GET SUSPECT TO MARRIAGE COUNSELARS. DAD

        HAS WENT SO FAR AS TO MEET WITH HER LOVER TO TRY AND DISCUSS A WAY

        TO “WORK THINGS OUT” SO THAT THE FAMILY DOES NOT BRAKE APART. DAD

        HAS CALLED HER LOVER NUMEROUS TIMES IN A PEACEFUL MANNER, ALL IN

        VEIN. BEING THE PRIMARY CARE GIVER, DAD DOES NOT EVER BUY THE CHILDREN

        TOYS OR GIFTS AS A BEHAVIORAL TOOL OR BRIBE BUT ONLY AS A REWARD. DAD

        DOES IN FACT SPANK THE CHILDREN ON THE REAREND JUST SLIGHTLY PAINFULLY

        ENOUGH SO THEY DON’T WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN, THIS WORKS WHEN SUSPECT

        IS NOT AROUND. SUSPECT HAS ALWAYS DISCIPLINED DAD IN FRONT OF THE

        KIDS FOR DISCIPLINING THE KIDS. SHE PURCHASES GIFTS AND RELEASES THE KIDS

        FROM PUNISHMENTS (SUCH AS SITTING IN THE CORNER OR TAKING AWAY A TOY)

        WHENEVER DAD DISCIPLINES THE CHILDREN.  SUSPECT NEVER COOKS MEALS

        FOR THE CHILDREN. WHEN SUSPECT IS ALONE WITH THE CHILDREN THEIR MAIN

        DIET CONSISTS OF RAMEN NOODLES (AND THE LIKE) AND GRAIN CEREALS (FROSTED

        FLAKES ETC) AND ENTEMANN TYPE CAKES AND COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH

        AND DINNER. SUSPECT DOES SPEND TIME COOKING A LOT OF FISH AND OTHER

        CULTURAL FOODS FOR HERSELF. DAD HAS ALWAYS COOKED FULL ROUNDED

        MEALS FOR DINNER SUCH AS MEAT OR CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES AS TAUGHT BY

        DAD’S PARENTS. DAD HAS BEEN THERE FOR THE CHILDREN AT EVERY

        EVENT RELATED TO THE CHILDREN SUCH AS SCHOOL FUNCTIONS, MEETINGS AND

        PLAYS ETC. AND EVERY DOCTOR/DENTIST VISIT AND HOSPITAL STAYS. SUSPECT

        RARELY WANTS TO GO. DAD IS ALWAYS TEACHING THE CHILDREN AT HOME ON

        HOW TO DO THE NORMAL THINGS IN LIFE SUCH AS HOW TO USE ELECTRONICS

        (COMPUTERS AND THE LIKE) AND SHOWS THEM NOT THE ANSWERS BUT HOW TO

        FIND OUT THE ANSWERS. DAD ALSO TEACHES THE CHILDREN TO OVERCOME

        SIMPLE EVERYDAY STRESSES AND PAIN LIKE NOT CRYING OVER A SMALL CUT,

        SPLINTER OR BRUISE. DAD SHOWS THE CHILDREN THEY NEED TO CLEAN UP

        AFTER THEMSELVES. SUSPECT JUST TELLS SON#3 TO CLEAN UP AFTER THE

        OTHERS.

        IN THE END.<

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Lionel Richards
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 1, 2003

          For the judge to yell at you “get a lawyer” you were likely exasperating him.  You must learn the RULES of the court as well as the relevant sections of the ACT (all available online) try  www.austlii.edu.au and  www.constitution.org/bouv/bouvier.htm

          Also you need an effective strategy and a good plan of attack.

          It’s advantageous to be the applicant, like white in chess gets the advantage of having first move.

          If the matter is about  (spousal and/or child) abuse then you NEED expert evidence (a psychiatrist or similar) plus independent witnesses like teacher, principal, bus driver etc

          Present your evidence in a factual way without emotional outbursts. Simply illustrate the facts in a non judgmental manner without expressing your own opinion, just paint the picture so that the judge can recognize the problems you are alluding to.

          Have some friends in court to witness any outbursts of YELLING by the judge (in case you want to appeal that you didn’t get a fair hearing based on the judges bias against you)

          For all the yelling it’s just a big bluff.  The judge is duty bound to be seen to be giving you a fair trial.

          Be respectfully insistent on your demands for equal shared custody (or what ever it is that you are going for)

          Make the judge explain every move that you don’t understand.. and don’t be shy to object if the other side tries to introduce new evidence (outside the Rules of the Court) Say, “I don’t want to be too pedantic your honor, but isn’t she supposed to file that in affidavit form at least 24 hours prior to today’s hearing ?? Can I object to that ?? “  (know the rules)

          YES it is an uphill battle (for a bloke) and a downhill slide for her, but knowing that, you can adjust your strategy.  Forewarned is forearmed.

          Don’t be afraid of the judge (he/she is just as frightened and insecure as you are)

          If the judge is hostile top you then call for the judge to step aside or apply for a mistrial.

          I didn’t say it was easy, but the lawyers are there to stitch you up properly, not to help you win.

          Good luck and Best wishes,

[...]

          IN THE END. THE CHILDREN MISS THEIR MOTHER VERY MUCH AND WILL SAY

          ANYTHING TO BE WITH HER. THEY IN FACT HAVE BEEN MANIPULATED TO GO

          AGAINST DAD, THEIR PRIMARY CARE GIVER. THIS VIOLATES EVERY CONCEIVABLE

          CONVENTIONAL WISDOM. SUSPECT HAS FALSIFIED INFORMATION TO THE POLICE

          USING UNVERIFIABLE HERESAY SOME OF WHICH, WITH THE PROPER INVESTIGATION

          CAN BE PROVEN TO BE OUTRIGHT LIES AND PURGERY. SUSPECT HAS ALWAYS BEEN

          BELIEVED BASED SOLELY ON GENDER EVEN WHEN EVIDENCE AND CIRCUMSTANCES

          ARE OVERWELMING AND CONTRADICT SUSPECT’S STATEMENTS.

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        • John Fleming
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 1, 2003

            Absolutely and emphatically I never even came close to “exasperating” him, in fact just the opposite. I was very cordial and proper, followed every procedure. He did state (not in exact words) that he “read” me and my wife’s emotions. He doesn’t know me and he is neither a physiologist nor does he have ESP. He probably used a Vulcan mind meld to read my mind and even used that to make me forget the Vulcan mind meld. All joking aside, most involved are women except for the judge so as for expert witnesses please read on. My 10 year old son was going through fake attempted suicides and allot of school refusal since her affair started in September 2002. I had him committed twice to a hospital and have worked diligently with all the therapists of all grades. I am now suspicious of those persons without first obtaining there reports. I tried many times to get my wife to a family therapist with no luck. She has her own, just so happens to be her lover’s too in which they went together in session on many occasions. And then there is CPS, I was working the them, of course 99% women and probably NOW members too (just a suspicion), there is NO WAY IN HELL or otherwise that I can possibly ever even be accused of ever physically abusing my children but that is what the judge said that CPS said on the phone. CPS had a very big part in obtaining answers from my children (I know it is the 13 year old) that wasn’t truly asked. In New Jersey, you or an attorney MAY NOT BY LAW obtain the records of CPS even regarding your own case even by subpoena or otherwise. You may only obtain their summarization. They cannot even be released to anyone outside the judicial system if the CPS employee committed a crime such as rape or murder. One more thing about expert witnesses, no money, no expert witnesses.

                        As for having a plan.  I had one, a very good one. But I am to shut up if I am a man and the bailiffs WILL ARREST you if you make any attempt to stand for your rights no matter how respectfully you try. You

                        have to remember that the judge has already decided this case several weeks ago when the court date was set or when he was notified of it and to waste what is called “his” time in “his” court is paramount

                        to contempt. Of course if he realized he is getting paid with “my” tax dollars in “my” courtroom that I have bought and paid for and using “my” time he may think different. He has his plan, PERIOD.

                        She, my wife has an attorney (woman) absolutely free of charge, in fact a team of attorneys that is provided through her job as a benefit which (or witch) by the way just so happens to be her lover’s attorney

                        too. That is most of the reason things went as bad as they did. She does not need expert witnesses or otherwise because her word is absolute no matter what odds or evidence are stacked against them

                        when a man (spouse/boyfriend) is the opponent.

                         I am not having a trial here in this message board. Apparently you have had better luck and obviously a ton more experience. The fact is my wife has been severely physically and mentally abusing the hell

                         out of my children and myself for many years and the utilizing gender as a basis to get away with it, the reality is that what she had been doing is so outrageous that it is unbelievable. She has been very

                         well trained and versed on how to get away with it. Just like the judge and CPS use their authority to get away with what they had done, participated in the abuses of children and his authority.

                         Clearly the only way to save my children is to have at least $50,000 or more. I have been told that they will understand when they grow up. That is far too late, this wife of mine didn’t even know how to

                         change diapers by the third child. She uses violence (shouting, screaming, profanities, hitting with solid objects) on my children even as infants. I have absolute proof of that. But the judge does not want to

                         hear it. If I attempt to file anything against that or any judge they will have their retaliation in other ways. You may be thinking of why not have the children interviewed. I did that to no avail. I believe the

                         children are so afraid of her they will not go against her, CPS has somehow threatened them and the 13 year old played a big part. The only possible way I can see to rectify this situation to save my

                         dear children is to get a really good attorney, enough of an attorney that even criminal charges and lawsuits are filed against those who let the situation turn to this on the local, county, state and federal

                         levels. I already asked the FBI and they won’t touch it for two reasons, it hasn’t gone far enough and CPS is involved.

                         Aside from the unrealistic/fantasy attorney, I think I might do well with mock trials at home or something with professionals.

                         I thank you for your time

                         John Fleming, depressed in Florida

          • John Fleming
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 2, 2003

              No activity here for a few days. Did the feminists take this over too? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003
                --- John Fleming <John@...> wrote:

                > No activity here for a few days. Did the feminists take this over
                > too?
                > !!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Hi John. Not to worry, I'm a busy little beaver slaying feminists all
                over the place. This must be feminist hunting season and I'm way over
                my quota!! I haven't had so much fun since I started hunting them 25
                years ago.

                Tom
              • John Fleming

                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003
                    --- John Fleming <John@...> wrote:

                    > I am honored to be in the virtual presence of a hitman, ha ha ha ha.
                    > have a few to (legally) slay myself but don't know how. They include
                    > my
                    > wife, her lover/home wrecker (a women too) and the good old ladies at
                    > CPS, any pointers or advice?

                    Oh God no, don't go after them or you might just for real be up on
                    murder charges. My favorite targets are the dupes and toadies of the
                    feminists whose brains are mostly in their genitals. They are weak and
                    disgusting characters who long ago deserved a good slashing at the
                    hands of an anti-feminist using a real brain in his head.

                    Tom

                    > PS. Any trophy heads on your walls?
                    >
                    > you said "Hi John. Not to worry, I'm a busy little beaver slaying
                    > feminists all
                    > over the place. This must be feminist hunting season and I'm way
                    > over
                    > my quota!! I haven't had so much fun since I started hunting them 25
                    > years ago.
                    >
                    > Tom"

                  • John Fleming
                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003

                      Can’t I use the feminist abuse-excuse for murder? Hahahahaha. Of course I was only joking about that. Sometimes it is fun to keep people wondering and I will do that NOW. I have a secret about NOW but it has to remain exclusive to my knowledge until January 1, 2004. That secret will HELP all anti-feminists such as you and me. I am hoping to outwit the entire NOW organization if all goes as planned.  And is 100% legal.

                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003
                        --- John Fleming <John@...> wrote:

                        > Can't I use the feminist abuse-excuse for murder? Hahahahaha. Of
                        > course
                        > I was only joking about that. Sometimes it is fun to keep people
                        > wondering and I will do that NOW.

                        Men can be dangerous, that's a fact that is somehow lost on the
                        feminists, of which they should be reminded...in a chivalrous way of
                        course. I periodically warn them about this fact. I love woman and
                        certainly want them to be happy and free.

                        > I have a secret about NOW but it
                        > has
                        > to remain exclusive to my knowledge until January 1, 2004. That
                        > secret
                        > will HELP all anti-feminists such as you and me. I am hoping to
                        > outwit
                        > the entire NOW organization if all goes as planned. And is 100%
                        > legal.

                        That's the spirit John. Feminists are incredibly stupid and depraved.
                        All that is needed is a touch of wit and righteousness and the assholes
                        are history.

                        I'm looking forward to January 1, 2004.

                        Tom
                      • John Fleming
                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003

                          Tom Smith, I noticed you may have a typo, you said “I love “WOMAN” as opposed to “WOMEN” (plural). Just an observation.

                          DIFFERENT SUBJECT: I always had a question in mind about some people I would like an opinion on. I am absolutely happy for those men and women who choose to be gay for sexual preference reasons. I am only happy around those who are happy themselves. However I question those who become gay for anti-feminist or anti-male reasons. I am not gay and never will be. I am really wondering what the ratio may be.

                        • masculistman
                          Message 12 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003
                            Go for it dude. Take out sow and all the rest. Legal schmegal,just as
                            long as it does the trick.

                            Message 13 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003
                              John,

                              I've thought on that myself, though not really on the issue of
                              becomming gay for anti-feminist reasons. The latter is kind of moot if
                              you view it as I do that the natural position of gay men would be
                              anti-feminist and it was the opportunity feminism gave them, and other
                              historcial developments, that pushed them away from a men's agenda.
                              But more importantly there hasn't been a secular alternative men's
                              advocacy and the gays no longer want to deal with it "under the cover
                              of the church" or under cover of anything. That's where a new seculr
                              men's advocacy could pick up the slack but it has to be solidly
                              reconciled with religious interests. That's entirely possible in
                              dealing with what is mostly secular horseshit. The other problem is
                              coming to terms with what really has been gay betrayal to other men. I
                              know many hetero's baited them, but they have to recognize in the new
                              environment that those guys are useless.

                              The point is that we should be working together in a secular way for
                              all men. Agreeing on that is half the distznce to getting there.

                              Your thoughts?

                              Tom

                              Message 14 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003

                                Through the years I have known quite well 2 openly and 3 closet gay men. I have even hung out with one of the open and one closet. Here are my observations. Women were very attracted  to the open guy as a friend and would hover around and sit very close and hug him all the time. The closet guy/gay happened to be good looking and had to turn all the women away (when I was in my late teens to early twenties) and that is why I took him to the nightclubs (sort of like women bringing the fat girl) however I used him as a magnet (sorry). I believe most gay guys are neutral. It really is not their fight. Maybe just the select few who may have become gay for ant-feminist reasons. So asking them to join us is like asking a mouse to join the cat in a fight against the dog, makes no sense. But then we also have the bi-sexuals especially those that are married with children, that must open another can of worms.

                              • John Fleming
                                Message 15 of 19 , Nov 3, 2003

                                  Almost forgot to mention to the feminist and NOW members infiltrating this group CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, HA HA HA HA HA HA.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Nov 4, 2003
                                    John,

                                    It's that simple if one is only into politics and culture for self
                                    interest, not altruism. The gays for crissakes, posture like crazy
                                    over being altruistic. Most of them, like most everyone else, have
                                    been sucked into this feminist myth about the oppressive patriarchy.
                                    That's faded away natch, but it still hangs there as justification as
                                    they go after other allegedly male entities, like corporations,
                                    religion etc. So this is their altruistic justification, albeit shaky,
                                    but allows solidarity for their interests and a righteous
                                    justification.

                                    All of it is bullshit and most of them know that now, even the plebes.
                                    I'm sure they feel themselves not only farther out on a limb every day,
                                    but also seeing a rather justifiably pissed off group of men under the
                                    limb for when it falls. IT IS THEIR FIGHT. Fathers raised them and
                                    hetero men are not only the majority, but have no advocacy anywhere as
                                    powerful as theirs. They need to cut a deal in which they are mainly
                                    invested in assuring their security and freedom and pitch over their
                                    other advocacies like gay marriage and thier power playes in education
                                    and propoganda. That would probably reduce their advocacy
                                    considerably, but the rest of them chipping in with us and sharing
                                    their advocacy would serve both groups while giving them and us the
                                    righteous cause for a new male oriented progressivism. They know their
                                    safety is assured by their operatives on the Right, their main concern
                                    is assuring thier jobs on the Left. Throwing in with us will be a
                                    whole lot better than them continuing to hang with the feminists.

                                    You can bet they see us coming on the horizon.

                                    Tom

                                    --- John Fleming <John@...> wrote:

                                    > Through the years I have known quite well 2 openly and 3 closet gay
                                    > men.
                                    > I have even hung out with one of the open and one closet. Here are my
                                    > observations. Women were very attracted to the open guy as a friend
                                    > and
                                    > would hover around and sit very close and hug him all the time. The
                                    > closet guy/gay happened to be good looking and had to turn all the
                                    > women
                                    > away (when I was in my late teens to early twenties) and that is why
                                    > took him to the nightclubs (sort of like women bringing the fat girl)
                                    > however I used him as a magnet (sorry). I believe most gay guys are
                                    > neutral. It really is not their fight. Maybe just the select few who
                                    > may
                                    > have become gay for ant-feminist reasons. So asking them to join us
                                    > is
                                    > like asking a mouse to join the cat in a fight against the dog, makes
                                    > no
                                    > sense. But then we also have the bi-sexuals especially those that are
                                    > married with children, that must open another can of worms.

                                  • Spencer Mewha
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Nov 5, 2003
                                      Lol mate, there isn't any feminist shit coming in here.

                                      With kind regards

                                      Spence

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Nov 5, 2003

                                        Yeah, and I walk through mine fields with nerves of steel. The feminists are listening, reading, watching, investigating. They have to be. They can without fear. That is why I never post anything completely identifiable, except my name of course, oops, is that really my name?    As I said in the last email to any feminist spies, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, HA HA HA HA HA HA.

                                        If there are spies that know me personally, I will hear about it and let everyone know.