On-line Chat for Men's Activists.

  • Scott Garman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      The Men's Activism News Network has set up an on-line chat page for
      activists to meet and discuss issues related to men's rights.
      Participation in the chatroom does not require you to register for any
      web accounts, you can just pick a username and log in with any modern
      web browser. The Mensactivism.org on-line chat page can be found at:

      http://www.mensactivism.org/chat.shtml

      Weekly on-line chats will be held every Wednesday starting at 9:30 PM
      Eastern Time, and will end whenever things die down. Since next
      Wednesday is July 4, we'll be holding our first weekly on-line chat on
      THURSDAY, JULY 5, at 9:30 PM EST. During that chat session there will
      be *free giveaways*, so why not stop by and have some real-time
      discussions with other men's rights activists? It should be a lively
      and fun event!

      Regards,

      Scott Garman admin@...
      Site Administrator PGP Key Available

      The Men's Activism News Network: http://www.mensactivism.org
      Daily News & Info on Men's Rights Issues