[aum] WELCOME

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 1998
      Hello everyone,

      We have four men's groups represented here which I think is a darn good start. I decided to call the group, "Fathers United in One Group". It only seemed fair since it was suggested by Mr. Gee in the Men-Law group and has been an active thread there. The purpose of this group is to work on identifying father friendly legislatures and disseminating that information. It really is a challenging task which ultimately will require more people. But as a steering committee we can start by structuring the committee and discussing ways to proceed. Any comments?

      -----