30199Re: [AUM] "Happy" Father(less) Day 2013 Primer

  • Bob Allen
    Jun 15, 2014
       Today was Father's Day.  I was standing in the Safeway parking lot talking to my wife.  I think we were talking about how many packages of Diet Coke to buy on their sale -- which lasts until Tuesday.  Some men hater feminist assumed that I was an evil man so she came up to save my wife.  Feminists always ramp up their anti-men hate for Father's Day.   That's how my day went.  I was seriously offended.  Her attack was not appreciated by either of us.

      Catch more of The World according to Bob at: http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/

      [Legal Notice: All posts of Bob are rhetorical in nature only, and should not be construed in any other manner. Bob does not advocate insurrection, sedition, murder, violence, assault, or any other criminal or illegal acts. All opinions of Bob are protected political speech under the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.]

      On Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:17 PM, "Dean G dean@... [aum]" <aum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      To All,

      Great clip from a recent commercial. Favorable sentiments regarding
      fatherhood.
      Stick around, my yearly Father(less) Day message will be along shortly.

      - DMG

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic