30198"Happy" Father(less) Day 2014

  • Dean G
    Jun 15, 2014
      To All,

      Happy [sic] Father(less) Day to those able to carve out such for themselves.  To the hundreds of thousands unfortunate to be enduring yet another weekend/week/month/year involuntarily separated from one or more family members, through whatever species of State-sanctioned coercions commonly employed, and as yet unable to achieve relief from such, you are not alone.

      "Sixth Father's Day without my children. All in the name of 'best interest' [sic]" - DMG

      To those who have been fortunate to escape from the aforementioned (and John C., you continue to be my shining beacon of inspiration, far outshining any mythical North Star fairy tale figures .... One bright day we will join you and your associated brethren, if not directly, at least vicariously - Olé!), don't offer up vapid opinions, share an outline of the specific steps taken towards that achievement.  Finally, don't abdicate to defeat as is so commonly suggeted by countless supposedly well-meaning "supporters".  That is part of the antagonists' goals, and evil will be victorious if you do.

      "Give me liberty or give me death."
      - Patrick Henry

      "Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
      - George S. Patton

      "All that is necessary for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing."
      - Sir Edmund Burk

      "Let our children judge us for the fight we engage in on their behalf."
      - Ulf Andersson

      “The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it”.
      - Albert Einstein

      "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
      - Martin Luther King, Jr.

      - Dean "The Banner Guy" Gottschalk
      , Atlanta, GA, USA

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXjsY8ku63g&feature=related