RE: [augiemarch] Observations of an Augie crowd

  • Matthew High
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      Do you mean there was a member of The Wiggles there?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
        > Do you mean there was a member of The Wiggles there?

        Yup. According to my niece it was the RED wiggle Greg. It is
        MASSIVE, well 6'4". For some reason during the show I kept imaging
        Augie in coloured skivvies *shudder*.
      • Tracii
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
          Having been subjected to hours of wiggles videos thanks to my 3 year old son, I can say with absolute certainty that the red Wiggle is actually Murray. He's best known for being the one with the guitar.  Greg is the yellow (and main) Wiggle.  I will stop now. :p

          Yup. According to my niece it was the RED wiggle Greg.

          Yahoo! Mobile
        • Kate
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
            --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, Tracii <missanathema@y...> wrote:
            > Having been subjected to hours of wiggles videos thanks to my 3
            year old son, I can say with absolute certainty that the red Wiggle
            is actually Murray. He's best known for being the one with the
            guitar. Greg is the yellow (and main) Wiggle. I will stop now. :p

            Arrgggh I knew it was wrong. But yeah it was the big goofy looking
            one in the red shirt...um I guess they're all pretty goofy looking
            now that I think about it.