Erwin - I'm your neighbor!

  • Sabine Immel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello Erwin! :o)  I'm from Germany. - Just like The Netherlands not the best place to be if you're an Augie March fan: Still haven't got my copy of Strange Bird!!! How about you?

      Cheers, Sabine

      -------Original-Nachricht-------

      Datum: Friday, November 01, 2002 02:27:05
      Betreff: Re: [augiemarch] Re: Strange Chords

      So there are more non-Ausies in the this mailing list. Where are you all
      from? How wide spread is the Augie-fever?

      I myself am as Dutch as can be ;)

      >From: "whozza_bunyip2" <Genius92@...>
      >To: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [augiemarch] Re: Strange Chords
      >Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 02:17:27 -0000
      >

      > > here and there.. a lot came from high school music .. a few joe
      >pass
      > > books and stuff helped with understanding chord structure.. loath
      > > say i did AMEB 5th grade theory which was a bit of a crock..
      > >
      > > and i went to the con for 6 months or so til i quit to persue my
      > > lifelong dream of becoming a texas ranger.
      >
      >I'm from Houston, Texas... don't buy into the Ranger myth... they're
      >glorified highway patrolmen... I think being overweight is one of the
      >requirements. ; )

      Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!

      Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
      Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zmUplB/TM

      .
        IncrediMail - E-Mail hat sich schlie├člich entfaltet - Klicken Sie hier
    • Erwin van Dooren
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
        I haven't been able to get my hands on the new album, but I'm working on it.
        That is, an Australian lady has offered me to send me a copy. We haven't
        hammered out the details, but I hope we'll do so soon. Since the new Pearl
        Jam material isn't really what I'd expected it to be, I'm really getting
        impatient to hear the new Augie March stuff. But on the other hand... no
        rush... the longer the wait, the better the it will be to finally get it.

        Where in Germany are you from? And how did you come about the Sunset
        Studies. I'm from Nijmegen and got it (the cd and being Dutch) from my
        parents who were on holiday in Australia.

        And yes... it's sucks being an Augie March fan living in Europe. We're kinda
        like the condemmed meeting all these blessed on this mailing list. But oh
        well, let's take the highroad for a laugh...