Re: believe this shit

  • platformblues
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2002
      I KNEW something was missing! Oh well, call it the Persian flaw in my
      otherwise absolutely perfect cover.

      - ttttom

      --- In augiemarch@y..., "telliemallshopping" <redparkin@h...> wrote:
      > All brilliant, almost as good as when Augie did it live in that
      really
      > spectacular concert... ya know...
      > However,,, a few small qualms...
      >
      > upon discussion with Timm, I noticed that you seemed to have
      > ommited that very crutial line where the baker sympathises with
      > the man with a bad back pain who is in an argument with the
      > other man in the line... all the rest is there; the fight, the
      > exposition, the sadistic evil cackling fly,... but you seem to have
      > omitted this one part... why???
      >

      > other than that... FANTASTIC!!!!!
      >
      > --huw
    • Matt High
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 5, 2002
        Ok, from the You Heard It Here First tray, cross-filed with the Sorry to Our
        Interstate Friends tray, and currently sitting with the Augie Play Last
        Punters Show file....

        Augie Play Last Dan O'Connel Show

        Yep, the Dan O'Connel hotel (Fitzroy) is changing hands and the good folks
        there have invited Augie to play one last time. so the band are playing
        there
        MONDAY 25 FEBRUARY
        SPECIAL GUESTS ROB SNARSKI AND DAN LUSCOMBE
        TICKETS $12 AT THE DOOR

        Get there early for Rob and Dan for godssakes as they are completely
        wonderful. You can't pre-buy tickets, it's all on the night.

        It's another small one-off show so the band can get on a first name basis
        with their new material.

        See ya there then.

        Matt
      • Daniel Cheail
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 5, 2002
          > Augie Play Last Dan O'Connel Show

          so.... is this the last time AM are playing at the Dan... or the last time
          the Dan will be hosting bands... ?
        • Matt High
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 5, 2002
            to be frank, I dont know. Kevin Webb who has owned and run the Dan for many
            years has sold and is leaving, so it could be one, the other or both. at a
            guess I'd say at the very least it will be the last time Augie play there.

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 5, 2002
              bloody hell...so the dan o'connell as a band venue could be going as well?

              what the fk's going on with melbourne?

              >From: "Daniel Cheail" <dan@...>
              >To: <augiemarch@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [augiemarch] Dan O'Connel
              >Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:49:23 +1100
              >
              > > Augie Play Last Dan O'Connel Show
              >
              >so.... is this the last time AM are playing at the Dan... or the last time
              >the Dan will be hosting bands... ?
              >

              >Please do not open an attatchment unless you know exactly what it is. If in
              >doubt, email the sender.
              >
              >Post message: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
              >Subscribe: augiemarch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
              >Augie March offical site: www.augie-march.com

            • missbecoi
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 5, 2002
                In fact, what the 'fk' is going on with the music scene in general??
                If it isn't a band venue closing down, then it is a band calling it
                quits.
                Tragic....

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/