[augiemarch] Re: 26th & 27th

  • Matt High
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 1999
      aaaahh...it's definately thur 25 and fri 26 only. sorry.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 1999
        my company is named after 'future seal' the song. i asked glenn if he'd
        mind and he pretended he was 'honoured'..
        i asked him what the song was about one night but we were both so smashed i
        forgot what he said, and he probably made it up anyway..now i dont want to
        know!