Re: phoenix like they rise from the ashes!

  • liztompsett
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
      This is seriously good news. It even makes me proud to be a taxpayer when money goes to the truly deserving.

      Liz
    • melbells007
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
        Yep this is absolutely wonderful news.

        I still think that using a crowd-funding site will help the band get the money together to release an album independently.

        David Bridie is one of the latest who used Pozible and his album is due out any day now.

        Just think Glenn, you won't have to sell your soul to the devil in order to make the album and release it, instead you will be selling it to us, ha ha
      • Kaami
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
          Excellent, good stuff :)