Re: [augiemarch] Sip Your Lemon Drink Day, 8/31/2012, 12:00 am

  • MATT HIGH
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 28, 2012
      morning. you havent missed anything.
      On 29/08/2012, at 3:21 PM, Fiona H wrote:

      Huh? Sorry- I was just dozing...

      Sent from my iPad

      On 29/08/2012, at 1:47 PM, MATT HIGH <matthigh@...> wrote:

      how many people are still here? any chnace of a show of hands?

      On 29/08/2012, at 9:04 AM, Philip Jay wrote:

      nutbags...

      On Wednesday, 29 August 2012, wrote:

      Reminder from: augiemarch Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sip Your Lemon Drink Day

      Date: Friday August 31, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Notes: the 31st of August is the annual "Sip Your Lemon Drink Day" were people are asked to buy atleast one lemon related drink (scented amonia is ok) and give it a sip at anytime during the day!

      Edit reminder options
      Copyright © 2012  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      Matt High

      Golden Plains Lucky 7 -  March 2013
      Meredith Music Festival Twenty Twelve -  December 2012

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 28, 2012
        true true
        On 29/08/2012, at 3:07 PM, bec@... wrote:

        > Also still here. Why bother unsubscribing after all?

        www.mmf.com.au
        www.goldenplains.com.au
      • rinsky28
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 28, 2012
          Yes I'm still here. Team Augie FTW!!

          Rinsky.

          --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@...> wrote:

          > how many people are still here? any chnace of a show of hands?
          >
          > On 29/08/2012, at 9:04 AM, Philip Jay wrote:
          >

          > > nutbags...
          > >

          > > On Wednesday, 29 August 2012, wrote:
          > >

          > > Reminder from: augiemarch Yahoo! Group
          > >
          > > Title: Sip Your Lemon Drink Day
          > >
          > > Date: Friday August 31, 2012
          > > Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
          > > Notes: the 31st of August is the annual "Sip Your Lemon Drink Day"
          > > were people are asked to buy atleast one lemon related drink
          > > (scented amonia is ok) and give it a sip at anytime during the day!
          > >
          > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          > > Edit reminder options
          > > Copyright © 2012 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
          > > | Privacy Policy
          > >

          > Matt High
          >

          > Golden Plains Lucky 7 - March 2013
          > Meredith Music Festival Twenty Twelve - December 2012
          > www.mmf.com.au
          > www.goldenplains.com.au

        • sunsetfrog
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 28, 2012
            Took a bit to remember my password and how this whole yahoo group thang works, bet yep, still here!

            Lisa
          • Lisa Aspland
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 28, 2012
              I'd pretty much forgotten you all existed.

              But yes, I was notified about the whole lemon thing and swapped the drink for a perpetually sour expression.

              On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:37 PM, sunsetfrog <frostl77@...> wrote:

              Took a bit to remember my password and how this whole yahoo group thang works, bet yep, still here!

              Lisa

            • dust_bunny_au
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 29, 2012
                Also still here... just hoping one day I hear that AM is getting back together.

                Lauren

                --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@...> wrote:

                > how many people are still here? any chnace of a show of hands?
                >
                > On 29/08/2012, at 9:04 AM, Philip Jay wrote:
                >

                > > nutbags...
                > >

                > > On Wednesday, 29 August 2012, wrote:
                > >

                > > Reminder from: augiemarch Yahoo! Group
                > >
                > > Title: Sip Your Lemon Drink Day
                > >
                > > Date: Friday August 31, 2012
                > > Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
                > > Notes: the 31st of August is the annual "Sip Your Lemon Drink Day"
                > > were people are asked to buy atleast one lemon related drink
                > > (scented amonia is ok) and give it a sip at anytime during the day!
                > >
                > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                > > Edit reminder options
                > > Copyright � 2012 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
                > > | Privacy Policy
                > >

                > Matt High
                >

                > Golden Plains Lucky 7 - March 2013
                > Meredith Music Festival Twenty Twelve - December 2012
                > www.mmf.com.au
                > www.goldenplains.com.au

              • antzpantz_undies
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 29, 2012
                  yo, still here

                  --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "dust_bunny_au" <laurenjohnstone@...> wrote:

                  > Also still here... just hoping one day I hear that AM is getting back together.
                  >
                  > Lauren
                  >
                  > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > how many people are still here? any chnace of a show of hands?
                  > >
                  > > On 29/08/2012, at 9:04 AM, Philip Jay wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > nutbags...
                  > > >

                  > > > On Wednesday, 29 August 2012, wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > Reminder from: augiemarch Yahoo! Group
                  > > >
                  > > > Title: Sip Your Lemon Drink Day
                  > > >
                  > > > Date: Friday August 31, 2012
                  > > > Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
                  > > > Notes: the 31st of August is the annual "Sip Your Lemon Drink Day"
                  > > > were people are asked to buy atleast one lemon related drink
                  > > > (scented amonia is ok) and give it a sip at anytime during the day!
                  > > >
                  > > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                  > > > Edit reminder options
                  > > > Copyright � 2012 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
                  > > >

                  > > Matt High
                  > >

                  > > Golden Plains Lucky 7 - March 2013
                  > > Meredith Music Festival Twenty Twelve - December 2012
                  > > www.mmf.com.au
                  > > www.goldenplains.com.au

                • Kaami

                    Date: Friday August 31, 2012
                    Time:  12:00 am - 12:00 am

                    --
                    Kind regards,

                    Kaami
                  • whozza_bunyip2
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 13, 2012
                      Hello from Texas, Mr. High.

                      I haven't been by this place in quite some time, it's good to see that there are a few
                      of us old relics hanging around.

                      How has the hemisphere been treating you?

                    • MATT HIGH
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 16, 2012
                        wow, great to hear from so many familiar...nom de plumes!

                        anyone one else out there....lurking?

                        On 14/09/2012, at 9:51 AM, whozza_bunyip2 wrote:

                        > Hello from Texas, Mr. High.
                        >
                        > I haven't been by this place in quite some time, it's good to see
                        > that there are a few
                        > of us old relics hanging around.
                        >
                        > How has the hemisphere been treating you?
                        >
                        > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@...> wrote:
                        >>

                        >> true true
                        >> On 29/08/2012, at 3:07 PM, bec@... wrote:
                        >>
                        >>> Also still here. Why bother unsubscribing after all?

                      • katiejane.field
                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 17, 2012
                          Still here. As I think someone earlier may have said - why unsubscribe?

                          It brings back fond memories of my youth! When I used to see bands half the nights of the week and think nothing of flying around the country to see AM play.

                          Now I have a 2 year old and instead of singing along to Sunset studies find myself knowing the entire works of Justine Clarke off by heart!

                          Dinosaur Roar is an excellent and catchy tune.

                          Katie (once was dont_eat_bunny_ke)

                          --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@...> wrote:

                          > wow, great to hear from so many familiar...nom de plumes!
                          >
                          > anyone one else out there....lurking?

                        • thegondolaman
                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 29, 2012
                            BOO!

                            --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@...> wrote:

                            > wow, great to hear from so many familiar...nom de plumes!
                            >
                            > anyone one else out there....lurking?
                            >

                            > On 14/09/2012, at 9:51 AM, whozza_bunyip2 wrote:
                            >

                            > > Hello from Texas, Mr. High.
                            > >
                            > > I haven't been by this place in quite some time, it's good to see
                            > > that there are a few
                            > > of us old relics hanging around.
                            > >
                            > > How has the hemisphere been treating you?
                            > >
                            > > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@> wrote:
                            > >>

                            > >> true true

                          • thegondolaman
                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 29, 2012
                              Forget to mention I'm the guy who signed his messages like this:

                              - ttttom

                              --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "thegondolaman" <spanishbomb@...> wrote:

                              > BOO!
                              >
                              > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > wow, great to hear from so many familiar...nom de plumes!
                              > >
                              > > anyone one else out there....lurking?
                              > >

                              > > On 14/09/2012, at 9:51 AM, whozza_bunyip2 wrote:
                              > >

                              > > > Hello from Texas, Mr. High.
                              > > >
                              > > > I haven't been by this place in quite some time, it's good to see
                              > > > that there are a few
                              > > > of us old relics hanging around.
                              > > >
                              > > > How has the hemisphere been treating you?

                            • MATT HIGH
                              Message 14 of 26 , Oct 30, 2012
                                wow, its all coming back to me

                                On 30/10/2012, at 1:37 AM, thegondolaman wrote:

                                > Forget to mention I'm the guy who signed his messages like this:
                                >
                                > - ttttom
                                >
                                > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "thegondolaman" <spanishbomb@...>
                                > wrote:
                                >>
                                >> BOO!
                                >>
                                >> --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, MATT HIGH <matthigh@> wrote:
                                >>>
                                >>> wow, great to hear from so many familiar...nom de plumes!
                                >>>
                                >>> anyone one else out there....lurking?

                              • mr_dan_riley
                                Message 15 of 26 , Feb 10, 2013
                                  G'day Matt and tttom