If you received an email from me with a strange title DON'T OPEN IT

  • Anne Welch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi everyone

      I got caught last night through an email forwarded from a friend - not her fault - in any case DO NOT OPEN THE LINK IN THE EMAIL. just delete the email straight away!!!

      if you try to open the link it will immediately start sending similar emails from your computer to everyone in your own contact list!

      DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!

      I'm sorry if you didn't get this in time...

      Anne Welch