Re: Glenn in Adelaide

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
      Sorry Jim, I'm not very good at remembering songs played. I know he did Bottle Baby, Here Comes the Night, There is No Such Place and Train from AM days and a few off Glimjack; definitely Apple of My Eye which he said was going to be the next single (whenever), Torpor and Spleen and maybe Turn on You and South of Heaven plus a few more which all escape me now. Was there anyone esle there who contributes to these very pages I wonder who has a better memory than I?

      Andrew (blah, blah)