great new cd by Glenn, but what are the other members up to?

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
    • antzpantz_undies
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
        I just got back from Southbound and Kiernan and Dave were on keys/drums for Dan Kelly's Dream Band. They were wearing themed costumes. I also saw Edmondo on the bass for Jess Ribeiro and The Bone Collectors at One Movement. And earlier last year, Adam was supporting guitars with The Panics for their West Australian Symphony Orchestra show.

        Wow... I saw all of Augie March at different times! ;-P
      • jayneylayne
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
          I have a photo of Kiernan in his turban somewhere and I think Dave was being a Boat captain the night I took a few photos. I'll see if I can hunt them out if anyone is interested.
          Adam also I believe has just returned to Oz after playing with Ned Collette during last year.
          Oh and Ed and Dave were playing with Steve Lane earlier in the year.
        • Lisa Aspland
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
            Well - I saw Glenn at the pub last night, then as the other half and I were walking out, who should cycle by but young Adam Donovan.
            I wonder if they thought of each other at the exact moment of passing.
            On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM, jayneylayne <madelinerankin@...> wrote:

            I have a photo of Kiernan in his turban somewhere and I think Dave was being a Boat captain the night I took a few photos. I'll see if I can hunt them out if anyone is interested.
            Adam also I believe has just returned to Oz after playing with Ned Collette during last year.
            Oh and Ed and Dave were playing with Steve Lane earlier in the year.

          • melbells007
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 18, 2011
              Just saw this... East Brunswick Club Melbourne
              * Mon 14 Mar
              * $+bf
              * $10 concession / $12 full at the door only

              * STEVE LANE & THE AUTOCRATS
              * with Paper Jane and Aaron Wales
              * LABOUR DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY- MATINEE SHOW
              *
              * If superbly-crafted pop-rock and great song-writing is your thing, then look no further than Steve Lane and The Autocrats. Rapidly gathering a reputation as a live act not to be missed, you couldn't ask for a band with a better pedigree. Includes prolific musician/music producer Steve Lane (voicepopfoible), bassist Edmondo Amendola (Augie March, Paul Dempsey); drummer Dave Williams (Augie March, Dan Kelly, Paul Dempsey); veteran guitarman Jimmy Williams (Paul Kelly & The Dots, The Shedshakers), and `Rhythmic Axeman' Pete Slater (Dalriada). This matinee gig marks Melbourne launch of The Autocrats' much-anticipated debut album, `The Romance of Communication'.
              * www.myspace.com/stevelaneandtheautocrats

              #

              * Mon 14 Mar
              * $+bf
              * $10 concession / $12 full at the door only
            • MJ
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 18, 2011
                They are playing the Lake Mountain festival as well on the Sunday before.... And for those who are a Gareth Liddiard Fan as well you can catch both him and Glenn at Mossvale 19th March. ;)