Feskyval no-show

  • per_if_er_y
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
      I hope everything's ok but I have to say it was a MASSIVE disappointment when Glenn didn't show up on Sunday.

      To add insult to injury, he was replaced with an encore by the most irritating performer of the day...
    • Lisa Aspland
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
        I was considering going, glad I didn't now. The rest of the line up was sadly lacking.

        Any reason given for the absence? Surely it wasn't just a "no show".

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
          "Sadly lacking" is apt. Jarrah Thompson was good but without Glenn it was a fairly forgettable day.

          Well, 10 minutes before Glenn was due on we were told something like "oh we have some bad news, Glenn Richards won't be able to make it".

          His alcohol was given to the people judged to have the three best eskys so not everyone was a loser...