Geelong setlist - 2 July 2009

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Need sleep so just posting the setlist and the albums the songs are from so you can see the mix (personally I LOVED the Sunset Studies laden list....ESPECIALLY The Offer!!!!!!!!!!! Yes my number one vote was picked)

      Tomorrow I will put up some photos and my thoughts on the gig on my blog

      1. Hole In Your Roof - Sunset Studies
      2. Maroondah Reservoir Sunset Studies
      3. The Moth Ball (with the Arnold Horns) - Waltz
      4. Farmers Son (with the Arnold Horns) - Watch Me Disappear
      5. Pennywhistle (with the Arnold Horns) - Watch Me Disappear
      6. The Good Gardener (On How He Fell) (with the Arnold Horns) Sunset Studies
      7. The Keepa - Strange Bird
      8. The Vineyard - Strange Bird
      9. Dogsday - Watch Me Disappear
      10. There's Something At The Bottom Of The Black Pool (with the Arnold Horns) - Strange Bird
      11. Clockwork (with the Arnold Horns) - Moo You Bloody Choir
      12. One Crowded Hour (with the Arnold Horns) -Moo You Bloody Choir
      13.Cold Acre (with the Arnold Horns) - Moo You Bloody Choir
      14. Men Who Follow Spring The Planet 'Round) Sunset Studies

      encore
      15. Tasman Awakens - Sunset Studies
      16. The Offer Sunset Studies
      17. This Train Will Be Taking No Passengers (with the Arnold Horns) - Strange Bird

      ps. thanks Ant, I will take you up on your offer for setlist and anything else for the Friday Perth show and I will see you on the Saturday.

      Mel

      a tired but extremely happy vegemite
      http://theadventuresofanaugiemarchfan.wordpress.com
    • J. B.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        that's one HELL of a setlist

        To: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
        From: melbells007@...
        Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:20:04 +0000
        Subject: [augiemarch] Geelong setlist - 2 July 2009

[...]

        Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!
      • Jamie Campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009

          I concur, there is definitely three songs there (Mothball, Offer and Tasman awakes) which I haven’t heard played live in the last 6 years.

[...]

          Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!

        • trinabenina
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2009
            I nearly just pissed my pants reading that :p Oh hell am I going to every show I can muster. Fuck, that would have been incredible, I'm so excited! I can buy a new laptop later