play, record and pause - ready?

  • Daniel Riley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
      hey all
      sorry to continue on my endless plugging ordeal but our kid weekes is
      on RRR tonight sometime between 8:45pm and 10:00pm. so get your tape
      decks ready and get ready to release the pause button when he comes on.

      if anyone's technically skilled enough, we'd love to get a digital
      recording of the interview and performance.... anyone???

      weekes (going by the name of james edgar francis) will be joined by his
      mate leroy lee also performing on the radio.

      tune in tonight!! 102.7 or streamed from the net!
    • Rebecca Barton
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008

        I can record it to digital for you.  How much do I get paid?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
          as much as everyone else on weekes' books... nothing! but you could do
          it out of the goodness of your heart!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
              you're worth your weight in gold, ain't ya!