TITLE COMP

  • Jamie Campbell
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 1, 2008

       Ballads of a Bunyip

    • Lisa Lee
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 3, 2008
        I dunno, J. B., I dunno. Prolly my fault. Besides Cardboard Kev's got
        his cut-out hands full right now. All Neal needs is a loss at her
        weekend soccer match aired on Today Tonight at Iguanas, and Q time will
        rival the last sitting of Taiwanese Parliament. Nelson's quasi-fruit
        market 5 cent antics. By-elections and some honeymoon over. But he's
        not proverbially pulp-milled yet. Goooo Heavy Kevvie...