RE: [augiemarch] Re: Dec Issue J Mag - P 88 - One Crowded Tour

  • Jamie Campbell
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008

      Thanks a lot for your time at the Christmas shows, you made the intimidating prospect of talking to people I admire very easy. Also thanks for the clarification, there was some debate over who was who.

      Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.

      Cheers

      Jamie

      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008
        Your admiration would have gone into overdrive had you observed me,
        riding home, nonchalantly peddle through the police cordon in St Kilda
        Road with half a kilo of Edmond's 'pizza herbs' (his debauched
        kriskringle gift, for those who weren't there) poking out of my backpack.

        --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Campbell"
        <jamie.campbell@...> wrote:

        > Thanks a lot for your time at the Christmas shows, you made the
        > intimidating prospect of talking to people I admire very easy. Also
        > thanks for the clarification, there was some debate over who was who.
        >

        > Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.
        >

        > Cheers
        >

        > Jamie

      • downwithprogress
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008
          You were peddling Edmond's 'pizza herbs'? Gotta make a living somehow,
          I suppose. Ahem.

          Cheerio
          Jim

          --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "melroseplace_fallout"
          <melroseplace_fallout@...> wrote:

          > Your admiration would have gone into overdrive had you observed me,
          > riding home, nonchalantly peddle through the police cordon in St Kilda
          > Road with half a kilo of Edmond's 'pizza herbs' (his debauched
          > kriskringle gift, for those who weren't there) poking out of my
          backpack.

        • Jamie Campbell
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008

            Hahahahaha

            Admiration, after that you’d rank in legendary hero status

            <jamie.campbell@ ...> wrote:

            > Thanks a lot for your time at the Christmas shows, you made the
            > intimidating prospect of talking to people I admire very easy. Also
            > thanks for the clarification, there was some debate over who was who.
            >

            > Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.
            >

            > Cheers
            >

            > Jamie

          • Bec Barton
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008

              Bwahahahaha, were they genuine pizza herbs?  Are you now posting from in remand?

              Good thing you’ve got something to read.

              Wondering why there was a police cordon in the first place.  Did Glenn get into mischief trying his luck with the husky voice?

              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008

                St Kilda on the last day of work before Christmas for most people,

                I’d have thought there would be a dozen reasons for a police cordon.

                Besides, we all know that Glenn was going to try King Street.