Re: Songwars - nearly at semi finals

  • Daniel Riley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      you mean my ten votes...?

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Mad Cat Lady" <samantha.brown@...> wrote:

      > I knew we'd make you crack eventually, Mr Riley.
      > Your vote has been registered.

    • the singer's a liar
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        Kaami's votes are:

        Round 15:
        1. The Hopper Song
        2. The Good Gardener

        Round 16:
        1. Future Seal
        2. Dog Cosmonaut

        Round 17:
        1. The Brothel Creeper
        2. Juggernaut Boy

        Round 18:
        1. Stop Breathing
        2. Darling Little Ones

        wrote:

        > Jamie said: Okay we had nine votes this week, and because i have
        > nothing else to do on this friday night, i'll post the results
        >
        > Round 12 - It's Little Wonder that Little Wonder got every vote bar 1
        > to win (i'm sorry bad joke)
        > Round 13 - O-Song just nudged out Stranger Strange 4-3.
        > Round 14 - Middle of the Road Class War Terra Nullius Blu-Hoos won
        > easily with 5 votes.
        >
        > Okay this is the last of the regular song war rounds, it gets tough
        > from here on in people. Note that round 14 is all B-sides except the
        > last SS song, and the last three are b-sides. Note - Glenn's solo
        > album has been included.
        >
        > Round 15
        > The Good Gardener (On How He Fell)
        > Century Son
        > Sunday Morning Records
        > The Hopper Song
        >
        > Round 16
        > Future Seal
        > Reptile
        > Shithouse is the New Good
        > LJ's Third Summer in Heaven
        > Dog Cosmonaut
        >
        > Round 17
        > Juggernaught Boy
        > I Owe You
        > Movie Monday
        > The Brothel Creeper
        > The Making of a Bum
        >
        > Round 18
        > Keep Searchin'
        > Come With Me
        > Departure
        > Stop Breathing
        > Darling Little Ones

      • Mad Cat Lady
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
          Well if you hadn't said anything I might have been able to get away
          with cheating, but now you have spoilt it all.