Re: A verbose message from yours truly.

  • downwithprogress
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2006
      Don't worry, Weekes. If they don't play it, you can rush the stage
      afterwards, play it yourself, and then smile serenely as the fly
      honeys come flocking to you. Not a bad plan B, if I do say so myself.

      Cheerio,
      Jim

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Weekes" <soleyabs@...> wrote:

      > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "matthigh" <matthigh@> wrote:
      > >
      > > So...there will be new songs, and old songs, and there will always
      > be some
      > > disappointment as everyone likes different older songs...thats all I
      > can
      > > tell you...
      >
      > I'm just going to the show to hear One Crowded Hour. Then I'll
      > probably leave.
      >
      > Tell me *I* wont be disappointed...
      >
      > Tim.

    • J. B.
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2006
        don't laugh, it actually happens. I saw about a third of The Palace crowd
        leave after some Oxford band played their hit. what a pity that was, having
        ample room to walk around, grab a beer, listen to some works-in-progress of
        the Bends variety

        >From: "Tim Weekes" <soleyabs@...>
        >To: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [augiemarch] Re: A verbose message from yours truly.
        >Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 05:38:02 -0000

        >I'm just going to the show to hear One Crowded Hour. Then I'll
        >probably leave.
        >
        >Tell me *I* wont be disappointed...
        >
        >Tim.

      • Chris Hogan
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2006
          Or a plan B Major, even...

          > Don't worry, Weekes. If they don't play it, you can rush the stage
          > afterwards, play it yourself, and then smile serenely as the fly
          > honeys come flocking to you. Not a bad plan B, if I do say so myself.
          >
          > Cheerio,
          > Jim
          >
          > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Weekes" <soleyabs@...> wrote:
          > > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "matthigh" <matthigh@> wrote:
          > > > So...there will be new songs, and old songs, and there will always
          > >
          > > be some
          > >
          > > > disappointment as everyone likes different older songs...thats all I
          > >
          > > can
          > >
          > > > tell you...
          > >
          > > I'm just going to the show to hear One Crowded Hour. Then I'll
          > > probably leave.
          > >
          > > Tell me *I* wont be disappointed...
          > >
          > > Tim.
        • Tim Weekes
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 1, 2006
            It wasn't the Arctic Monkeys, was it? I'm so jealous.

            --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "J. B." <dreambr0ther@...> wrote:

            > don't laugh, it actually happens. I saw about a third of The
            Palace crowd
            > leave after some Oxford band played their hit. what a pity that
            was, having
            > ample room to walk around, grab a beer, listen to some works-in-
            progress of
            > the Bends variety
            >
            > >From: "Tim Weekes" <soleyabs@...>
            > >To: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [augiemarch] Re: A verbose message from yours truly.
            > >Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 05:38:02 -0000
            >
            > >I'm just going to the show to hear One Crowded Hour. Then I'll
            > >probably leave.
            > >
            > >Tell me *I* wont be disappointed...
            > >
            > >Tim.

            FREE!

          • J. B.
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 5, 2006
              nah, twas the Rogue Traders. That Natalie is something else on the ondes
              martinot