Re: next tour

  • brokenspringbird
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 1, 2006
      No, gotta keep some things to myself.

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "strumbird" <strumbird@...> wrote:

      > Any chance of stuff off 'Closed off...' being played? 'LJs Third
      > Summer...' in particular but 'Blues' and 'Shithouse' come to mind
      > which I reckon the band would do great justice to.
      >
      > Andrew
      >

      > In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "the singers a liar" <isbybus@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Glenn/Augie, you should do some kinda kick-ass split gig: half full
      > > band, half Glenn solo! How 'bout these:
      > >
      > > Glenn solo:
      > > Folk Medicine
      > > A Room of Your Own
      > > O Song (song o song o song...)
      > > Owen's Lament
      > > Driving on Paradise (this blasted song wouldn't let me sleep last
      > > night. now i can't walk straight and its all your fault!)
      > > Sunday Morning Records
      > >

      > > Augie March:
      > > Just Passing Through
      > > Train
      > > Little Wonder
      > > Clockwork
      > > The Hole in Your Roof
      > > Brundisium
      > > Sunset Studies
      > > A Room of Your Own
      > >
      > > It could be part of some kinda post-Moo comedown tour...
      > >
      > > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <e2_groups@> wrote:

      > tour?

      > in
      > > > your
      > > > >

      > > > Highlights from the 2 shows i've seen are Clockwork, The Hole In
      > Your
      > > > Roof, There Is No Such Place (the silence at the Vanguard show
      > made
      > > > the song so tender, oh man), Song In The Key Of Chance...
      > > >
      > > > I'd love to hear:
      > > >
      > > > Brundisium
      > > > Tasman Awakens
      > > > Owen's Lament
      > > > The Good Gardener
      > > > Little Wonder
      > > > ....im half asleep, that'll do for now.

    • annewelch1974
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hmmm, a week long gig...
        Sorry I couldn't communicate the humour in my post, but I was kidding
        by the end. And I only meant "1" from the eps...

        I only lament you can't be playing in Sydney more regularly, covering
        more of the back catalogue as well as the newer stuff. I can
        appreciate that the MYBC songs have been being played for years prior
        to the album, overseas and so on. I can only hope you still love
        them. Playing what you love is sure to succeed the most easily anyway.

        Anne

        PS: Noone wants you to undercharge for the privilege of hearing you
        play.

        PPS: Saw an old Premier today - wasn't what I had in my mind, apart
        from the colour. Apparently I don't know my cars so well after all.

        --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "brokenspringbird" <augiehot@...>