Second Part of I Owe You

  • there_is_no_such_place
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      It will take a lot of convincing me that that isn't Paul McCartney
      singing that.

      also dear Glenn,

      Is Room of Your Own gonna be on the LP? Coz it should be!!
    • dallymybrains
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        yeah i second that. A Room Of Your Own is a pretty old tune really
        isnt it, is it gone for all time?

        any plans on working with it again?

        is a good song.

        PS. anyone with the Bunbury band ver of Room and the means to lob it
        in my direction, im looking for it again. only have that solo one
        that's on me site.

        * Ill be starting to collect reviews from this list soon, as mentioned
        prior, and getting as many as i can together in browsable format. New
        reviews will always be welcome. *

        thanks,

        dally
        www.augiemarch.web1000.com